Why Westerndecline is a bull**** LAMP monkey

snafu

For what it's worth, putting a poster on ignore only keeps their BS from cluttering up the threads you read, provided everyone & their brothers don't quote them with every reply.

That being said, if he's not the same person as tiberius, gatorman, etc, then he's every bit as useless, and no loss either way.

He is the one and only poster I’ve put on ignore in over a decade. He is the most worthless asshat that has ever found it’s way here. He is a net negative, worse than useless, narcissistic **** whose posts add nothing to the general discourse here. He thinks he’s hip. I think he’s a **** that doesn’t care about anything other than himself. 

I get it. He’s playing the role of BM in “What About Bob” but it isn’t funny. It’s sad and sick. 

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

He is the one and only poster I’ve put on ignore in over a decade. He is the most worthless asshat that has ever found it’s way here. He is a net negative, worse than useless, narcissistic **** whose posts add nothing to the general discourse here. He thinks he’s hip. I think he’s a **** that doesn’t care about anything other than himself. 

I get it. He’s playing the role of BM in “What About Bob” but it isn’t funny. It’s sad and sick. 

Lol