New Years Resolutions for McBeane

2 hours ago, simpleman said:

The last I saw them McBeane and McDermott  are not attached Siamese twins. They both have names that begin with Mc and both previously were employed by Carolina. But they are not the same person or have the same position or responsibilities.McBeane is a GM, McDermott is a HC.  I have not seen McBeane clapping excessively. McBeane had nothing to do with the 2017 draft, he was not employed by Buffalo at that time. McDermott had some input in the 2017 draft along with a different GM at the time. Please respect their individuality and the facts. Thank You!

You do realize there’s no “Mc” in Beane, right? I’m assuming it’s a short in my sarcasm detector? :blink:

52 minutes ago, transient said:

You do realize there’s no “Mc” in Beane, right? I’m assuming it’s a short in my sarcasm detector? :blink:

Yes,  unfortunately there is no sarcasm font. Your use of McBeane as a contraction is very irritating for a simple reason. You and I may know there are two people, but you are just inflaming the large number of TBD denizens that keep confusing the actions of one vs the other. Hence my mention of the fact that McDermott had input in the draft, but "McBeane" did not. Using McBeane only affirms the belief that what one has done, the other also has done. 

3 minutes ago, simpleman said:

Yes,  unfortunately there is no sarcasm font. Your use of McBeane as a contraction is very irritating for a simple reason. You and I may know there are two people, but you are just inflaming the large number of TBD denizens that keep confusing the actions of one vs the other. Hence my mention of the fact that McDermott had input in the draft, but "McBeane" did not. Using McBeane only affirms the belief that what one has done, the other also has done. 

FWIW, I don’t use it. It was just not clear to me that you were being sarcastic in your post, even upon reading it several times. This clears up not only your intent, but the fact that you are a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan, as well. ;)

5 hours ago, transient said:

FWIW, I don’t use it. It was just not clear to me that you were being sarcastic in your post, even upon reading it several times. This clears up not only your intent, but the fact that you are a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan, as well. ;)

I think you are the first here to make the connection.B-)

7 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

There is only one quarterback who is a sure starter next season. His name is Baker Mayfield and we are probably not getting him.

So if we draft another guy, we better sign a McCowan type to compete for a job.

Baker Mayfield is the guy I'm really starting to want badly.

Alas, I don't know if he's a McBeane type of guy :flirt:

• Like (+1) 1

I know we need a better QB...Tyrod would do better without Dennison. He is the problem, what the hell are the kinds of plays he calls in? In our regular job's we as fans, do every day, we do what our bosses tell us to do, even when they wrong. So, who's fault is it when we lose our games? I would like to see Peterman get a better start...like this weekend?  The staff could see what kind of a QB is he for next year? Draft a better QB, let Peterman try this weekend, and keep Tyrod, as our back-up. There have been lots of great QB's who did not have a great start, but developed into a star as they adjusted to the NFL. Peterman deserves that chance. 

On 12/24/2017 at 8:04 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

- If you make the playoffs in whatever scenarios you need to play out in week 17, play to win the games you are playing in, please.

But once the season is over...

- find a Franchise QB at any cost. Whether through draft, FA or trade, make absolutely sure you get him.

- fix the OL.

- fix the OL before you put your Franchise QB out on the field if he's a rookie for sure.

- If we aren't starting our future Franchise QB in 2018, make damn well sure you have a QB on the roster you're confident you can win with NOW.

- Cut Mike Tolbert.

- If Kyle wants to come back for one more year, you should probably let him. But if you're absolutely sure you don't want him next year, part amicably. Don't do what Whaley did to Freddy.

- Stop clapping so much.

- Add some meaty talent to the DL to fix the run D and boost our pass rush.

- Find another playmaker at LB like Milano.

- Stop punting in situations you should obviously go for it.

- Stop going for it in situations you should obviously punt or kick a FG.

- Give Shady a 1-2 year extension.

- Wrap EJ Gaines in bubble wrap right up until game time every game.

- Keep building for the future, but WIN NOW!!!

Anything else??? 0:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!!! :thumbsup:

Yep, but Kyle is staying.

On 12/24/2017 at 11:45 PM, Foreigner said:

Saw a report that Josh Rosen would like to stay in school if the Browns draft him. I remember years

ago Eli Manning was drafted by San Diego and refused to play for them, so was traded to the Giants.

Can we be sure a 1st round QB will play for the Bills.

Jim Kelly would talk him into it.

9 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

There is only one quarterback who is a sure starter next season. His name is Baker Mayfield and we are probably not getting him.

So if we draft another guy, we better sign a McCowan type to compete for a job.

My concern with him is size.  Is he going to be able to see over the OL or be limited to outside the pocket?  I really don't know.   How do his measdurables compare to Brees?