Sammy Morris starting for 'Phins

Coach Tuesday

Yeah, good for Sammy..... He really stepped in stevestojan! :(

20008[/snapback]

He's a solid second stringer, if he can stay healthy. I always liked him, on special teams, when he was healthy.

I always liked Sammy. He seemed to make things happen when he was in there. Problem was, he was never in there. Either due to injury of better talanet in front of him.

I would wish him well, except he went to the fins. So now, I wish him nothing but professional misery while wearing orange and aqua.

Go Bills!

If I were a Bills fan.....I'd want anyone BUT Jay" Mr.  never lost a start against the Bills"  Fiedler starting for the Fins..... :flirt:

20057[/snapback]

DCM, I am glad that you post here, so please do not take the following as a flame:

You are correct. Fiedler is your best bet. Why? Because your OL is so piss poor that he, a younger Doug Flutie, is their only hope of a qb to get out of trouble while defenders breeze by your weak waste of an OL. The problem is that it is similar to placing a bandaid on a gaping wound. You will NOT ever advance far with Fiedler.

You see, the Bills once looked like the current phish. We had a GREAT defense, with the likes of Cowart, Ted Washington, Bruce, etc. The problem was that we had ZERO offense. To all of those who say that defense is what wins football games, my reply is that defense alone is not enough. They will wear down as the offense flounders, and that Sir, is what you will see with the 04 dolphins.

Mark me down as one who sees them at 6-10 or worse.

If I were a Bills fan.....I'd want anyone BUT Jay" Mr.  never lost a start against the Bills"  Fiedler starting for the Fins..... :(

20057[/snapback]

Wish you still had Ray Lucas, who, in career starts with Miami against the Bills, completed more passes to Nate Clements than any of his own receivers. :flirt::):)

(Not laughing at you. Just laughing at the memories of Lucas being so gut-wrenchingly awful...)

I think he's going to make a hell of a RB! If he gets 20-25 carries per game I bet he can get 1000 yards plus.

20050[/snapback]

Sammy is a class guy and I liked him as a player (I for one always advocated him as a better choice than Bryson for the Bills at RB),

There are two problems here for the 'Phins however,

1. At 20-25 carries per game it is actually doubtful that Sammy would get over 1000 yards because it is doubtful that he will last much more than half the season with this level of use and abuse.

2, Ricky or Sammy, Sammy or Ricky? Hmmm? Is there really a choice here between whom you would be more afraid to face.

If I were a Bills fan.....I'd want anyone BUT Jay" Mr.  never lost a start against the Bills"  Fiedler starting for the Fins..... :flirt:

20057[/snapback]

Without Ricky, It doesn't matter who the hell is playing QB for the Phins this year. With RW, the Phins are a playoff team. With SM, the Phins won't see a 500 record.