CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, I like him because he's telling those "Resist" people to STFU and called them chicken *****.  Loved it. The reason I like him has nothing to do with Trump.  Nice try BillSlime (sorry that's how I read it every time i see it but it fits).

So dishonest. But you are a “financial advisor” or whatever, so it makes sense. 

Edited by Q-baby!

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, I like him because he's telling those "Resist" people to STFU and called them chicken *****.  Loved it. The reason I like him has nothing to do with Trump.  Nice try BillSlime (sorry that's how I read it every time i see it but it fits).

lmao that’s ok sunshine - Trump endures the uneducated.

I hope you win bro! 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao that’s ok sunshine - Trump endures the uneducated.

I hope you win bro! 

Here's you're problem. It's not about winning.  It's about what's best for everyone and I personally feel Conservative ideals are best for all.  

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

For all?

02826d7dd29e174f29c79515eadb87bf.jpg

Cute.

And liberalism:  The intense fear that someone of color is too ***** stupid to help themselves and need liberals’ help them survive in this cruel world. 

Ok folks. Which of these two is closer to the truth. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cute.

And liberalism:  The intense fear that someone of color is too ***** stupid to help themselves and need liberals’ help to make survive in this cruel world. 

Ok folks. Which of these two is closer to the truth. 

Your response speaks volumes....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Since the government  decreed non-essential businesses be closed, why is CNN still on the air?

Why is the government still running? 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good. 

I am glad you are still working. The drive thru is a very important service. Thank you! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Do you have a need to be correct? 

Just want to point out how wrong you are to think that anyone on the right thinks the government is nonessential. So I don’t have a need to be correct as much as a need to hear you admit you are wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Just want to point out how wrong you are to think that anyone on the right thinks the government is nonessential. So I don’t have a need to be correct as much as a need to hear you admit you are wrong. 

So you speak for everyone on the right? 

It’s kinda weird that you have a need to hear me admit that I am wrong. 
Don’t hold your breath, it’s not often that I am wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1