Kentucky Gregs

Misterbluesky

On 12/18/2017 at 3:47 PM, Misterbluesky said:

we never had a problem up until last spring..when you don't take notice of a massive hickory and cherry wood mix smell when you pull up..it's time to wonder.

That's what we thought...really to bad.where do you go now?we live in south Cheektowaga..not much BBQ around.

Fat Bob’s is an alternative. They can be inconsistent though. 

On 12/19/2017 at 12:14 AM, Buffalo716 said:

Boom!

you fixed your own problem!

if you liked al-e-oops they are still there!

Good to hear. That's one place I use, on occasion, as a pre/post airport stop---if I have a lot of time to kill and/or am meeting The Senator (it's not too far from his parents' house). Not sure if I ever had the food there, but have always been curious. It just seems like they probably have good BBQ.

I thought the BBQ (and fried chicken) would be better, here in North Florida---but it's just OK, for the most part. There are a couple very good spots, though. Maybe it just that I'm not crazy about the style some of them use. The best thought of places down here have tough ribs, IMO. Fortunately I've found a couple places with great BBQ. One restaurant and one roadside BBQ pit (in front of the guy's house) that only operates on Saturday afternoon. That mofo knows his Q.

10 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Good to hear. That's one place I use, on occasion, as a pre/post airport stop---if I have a lot of time to kill and/or am meeting The Senator (it's not too far from his parents' house). Not sure if I ever had the food there, but have always been curious. It just seems like they probably have good BBQ.

I thought the BBQ (and fried chicken) would be better, here in North Florida---but it's just OK, for the most part. There are a couple very good spots, though. Maybe it just that I'm not crazy about the style some of them use. The best thought of places down here have tough ribs, IMO. Fortunately I've found a couple places with great BBQ. One restaurant and one roadside BBQ pit (in front of the guy's house) that only operates on Saturday afternoon. That mofo knows his Q.

I do like Al-e-oops  ribs! I want some now!