More from obd

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Last question about stock. I borrowed half of my 401k, (that’s all you can ) about a half of million, I invested it in Facebook and fidelity growth.  I made a 42% return on my money

I smoked, drank, popped, and snorted about 401k from the time I was 17 until about 27. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Last question about stock. I borrowed half of my 401k, (that’s all you can ) about a half of million, I invested it in Facebook and fidelity growth.  I made a 42% return on my money

I have to apologize.....DD is the real deal my friends

41 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

as far as wealth, if you bought stock like crazy in 2009,I did when it was 65000, and right before this election, you made a killing. Facebook. I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

Uber's about to go public. They just made a big deal with SoftBank

1 minute ago, Bob&Doug said:

I have to apologize.....DD is the real deal my friends

Thanks.  Before I leave this site I will let you pm me and I will give you some great stock tips.  Always listen.  My friend owned a sign making company on the west coast.  He had a huge order from a company for 100 new store signs.  I got a glimpse of the company and connected the dots.  This company was expanding and buying out the other company but it was not announced. I bought a ton of futures and made a killing.  I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Just now, Bob&Doug said:

He bought Facebook in 2009..... before it's IPO on May 18 2012. HE OBVIOUSLY CAN SEE THE FUTURE :worthy:

Just seeing if you were a true friend or an imposter. U showed your true colors.   I know when Facebook went public u just lost a ton of money

Hopefully on Monday I will be able to share the huge news.   I say bills 31  - 17

It would be so sweet if the bills could make the playoffs, I just do. Or think it is in the cards.  What is 40 percent chance