Time to raid another team's practice squad.

PIZ

At 6 - 6, surely some of the top teams (Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks, Eagles) have better active players than the Bills, so you would think they may also have some practice squad guys that could start for the Bills.

I see NE has a Edelman clone on their practice squad.  I see the Eagles have Justin Hamilton on their practice squad.  He was in Bills training camp.  Get him back.  If Lee ever becomes available again, I hope they get him back too.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/01/eagles_sign_dt_justin_hamilton_to_futures_contract.html

Here's part of the Steelers practice squad...the RB looks good:

Jake Rodgers.  OT. 6-6.   320.

Marcus Tucker.  WR.  5-10.  190.

Terrell Watson.  RB.  6-1.  241.

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

At 6 - 6, surely some of the top teams (Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks, Eagles) have better active players than the Bills, so you would think they may also have some practice squad guys that could start for the Bills.

I see NE has a Edelman clone on their practice squad.  I see the Eagles have Justin Hamilton on their practice squad.  He was in Bills training camp.  Get him back.  If Lee ever becomes available again, I hope they get him back too.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/01/eagles_sign_dt_justin_hamilton_to_futures_contract.html

whoa , wait a minute you just made some sense!! Stop it!

You would think that's what they would be doing. We are stretched so thin and our practice squad was a shallow group of talent to begin with. Why not go after the best teams depth in the practice squad? Probably because our coaches and GM are typical of the rest of the NFL: stubborn and stupid and blind to the big picture.  They should take full advantage of the good teams (ESP the Pats) eye for future talent.

I agree. KB should go to IR and let's see if we can snag an up and coming WR and see what they got. Glenn shouldn't play anymore this season, let's get a OL preferably RT. We could use a run stuffing DL. I'd find the biggest baddest guy out there and bring him in for a try

18 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I agree. KB should go to IR and let's see if we can snag an up and coming WR and see what they got. Glenn shouldn't play anymore this season, let's get a OL preferably RT. We could use a run stuffing DL. I'd find the biggest baddest guy out there and bring him in for a try

I think Oline is pretty set, we have that McDermott guy that I think is an up and comer as well as bunch of others.  I think if we could IR Miller and get a different position like LB I would be all for that maybe even a CB.

ha I get this point of view, but I think people are missing one big factor, and that's coaching. i get this is a new regime, but once again they've proven that they aren't the best at evaluating talent. take lee for example. sure it was one game against us, but in that one game he showed massive amounts of talent, and disrupted the game almost single-handed. great coaches coach to their players ability, but this regime had done the opposite. stating these players don't fit yadda yadda, and the fans gobble it up.

yes, they've made some good additions to the roster, but overall there have been more misses than hits.

we had that talent, give it away, and it came back to bite us.

Edited by 87168

3 hours ago, BILLriant said:

Where is the next Scott chandler

Will Tye.    TE.  New England.  6' 2". 256 lbs.  Think they just added him and is a supposed Bill Belichick favorite.

Jake McGee.  TE.  Pittsburgh.  6' 5".  250 lbs.

http://m.steelers.com/team/roster/Jake-McGee/e7491796-dd46-45c2-9069-17e10a8230fb

Edited by PIZ