Bills love Sam Darnold?

HappyDays

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I want a stud wr so bad. I want 2 stud wrs

Most teams are lucky to have 1 stud receiver...

2 stud receivers? There just aren't many of those tandems anymore, but yeah, it'd be cool to have as long as they had someone decent throwing to them.

Continuing the craziness of the offseason, my "Darnold meter", which I've named due to my fluctuating views on him, is high today. He has a real knack for making plays and can read the field quite well. I've seen games where I was unimpressed but he has a non-existent oline., Then I've seen games like Stanford, where he (sadly in my case) tore it up. Even the two interceptions in that game are forgivable. Tremendous DB acrobatics - both of them. Anyway, I suppose I'm rambling. What a fun day. 

I've been saying Rosen all along, but after studying some film, I've got to say that Darnold is pretty impressive - even with all those turnovers. 

I'd be fine with either Rosen or Darnold...they are both day 1 starters. I wouldn't mind Mayfield, either, but think he could benefit from sitting on the bench for at least half a season. Maybe behind someone like McCown.