You think Brady still thinks about the 03 game?

Another Fan

Let me see 5 rings, a super model wife, the NFL record book filled with his name and after the last SB an almost 100% agreement by the media he is the GOAT... No I don't think he cares too much about 2003. Add to that he has taken almost every opportunity since to pound us in the posterior and call us "bitches" .... I think he is over it

Edited by Livinginthepast

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

Let me see 5 rings, a super model wife, the NFL record book filled with his name and after the last SB an almost 100% agreement by the media he is the GOAT... No I don't think he cares too much about 2003. Add to that he has taken almost every opportunity since to pound us in the posterior and call us "bitches" .... I think he is over it

This.....he probably remembers that year fondly seeing they won the SB.....I can see BB and Brady saying something like..." this game was a great learning experience and helped us towards our main goal...blah blah blah "....

2 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

To people like you and I what your saying makes perfect sense.  Still I'm never ceased to be amazed at how hyper competitive people can be.  Just recently one guy I know who's very successful was still upset about not getting into a certain college over someone else some 20 years later.

I mean that game that year may have been the worst loss of his career.  Is it any wonder what he did later that year and how much he's owned us since?