Belichik talking up Taylor and the Bills

He is always like that. Sounded like he was facing a unbeaten club.

The thing I took from the PC though was when he said they had five running backs. We

have one older beaten up guy, and another guy just off the practice squad, that the Jets

gave up on earlier in the season.

That should tell everyone the difference in the two organizations, why the Pats are the

best or close to the best every year, and why we don't make the playoffs. 

You listen to or read the entire PC, and he knows almost as much about the Bills as McDermott knows.

Going back to plays that Pryor or Hyde made years ago playing for Green Bay. How many opposing

coaches know every man playing the secondary, plus he knows just about everyone on the O.

Just genius.

On 11/29/2017 at 1:03 PM, plenzmd1 said:

And will troll us especially hard with a game plan designed around Touchdown Mike on Offense and Eric Lee to start on D, with some stunts designed to get him free.

Just his style! Remember when he almost let us back into he game because he was determined to get Chandler a TD? Let’s hope it fully backfires on him this time. 

On 2017-11-29 at 1:03 PM, ndirish1978 said:

I'd trade all the draft picks to get BB as our coach. 

I don't know how many all is?  This year or two years worth?  

But, I would!

On 2017-11-29 at 6:56 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

B9324059746Z.1_20160930194907_000_GI5FT4

No comment.  I am without words for so many reasons.

On 12/1/2017 at 5:15 PM, Foreigner said:

You listen to or read the entire PC, and he knows almost as much about the Bills as McDermott knows.

Going back to plays that Pryor or Hyde made years ago playing for Green Bay. How many opposing

coaches know every man playing the secondary, plus he knows just about everyone on the O.

Just genius.

Probably the vast majority of them , especially regarding division opponents. The Rex Ryan's of the league are the exception. It's what they are paid to know and do. If you were scouting NFC teams as potential SB opponents you'd be familiar with those players as well. It's not particularly mystifying nor ingenious.