ECC Lot Parking

cv05

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

unless they made changes this year, was always 9, they followed same rules as Bills lots.And that could very well be the case, I honestly don't know.

BTW, we used to park in ECC religiously but moved the last couple years to Hammers as thought the ECC lot was getting just too damn loud with everyone competing to play their music louder, and the lot was just a pig sty by about 10:30.Not quite the bus lot, but getting there.

The fields are nice, and the trees for the men, but Hammers lot be nice and tidy makes it the premier lot in my mind. And the ladies do like their own potty.

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Anyone know if table slamming and dizzy bats are allowed there? I have a hankerin' to destroy some plastic furniture this Sunday.

I am sure I know a group of parkers that would be more than happy to buy said furniture, pay for your parking and all your tailgate expenses if you would promise to park there instead of your usual haunt!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Is the ECC lot grass or pavement? Anyone know?

Pavement, but lots of grass fields surround the lots. We parked there when kids were young so they had plenty of room to play in fields etc, especially in the back lot. That really is a great lot if you have young kids that need room to run and play.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Pavement, but lots of grass fields surround the lots. We parked there when kids were young so they had plenty of room to play in fields etc, especially in the back lot. That really is a great lot if you have young kids that need room to run and play.

We like to let mead and Gugny run around in the grass from time to time...they have a lot of nervous energy. Good suggestion.

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Is charcoal allowed?

I would assume so. Not sure who monitors the lot. Maybe County workers...in which case they might not allow charcoal. Anyone know?

Everything is allowed that would be allowed on any other lot. Light on the porta-potties though, so the boys all use a stand of trees/woods.

ECC is kinda three lots. I will describe from coming in off Southwestern. 

Enter the lot and head to your left, so in front of the school building , and you are in the main lot. Then go across a small access that leads to the stadium road and there is what we called an upper lot, lots of room up there to set up on grass.

Enter from Southwestern and turn right, a really big lot surrounded by grass and fields. Never crowded back there, that's is where we would park for large family tailgates when the kids where 5-14 years old. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Everything is allowed that would be allowed on any other lot. Light on the porta-potties though, so the boys all use a stand of trees/woods.

ECC is kinda three lots. I will describe from coming in off Southwestern. 

Enter the lot and head to your left, so in front of the school building , and you are in the main lot. Then go across a small access road and there is what we called an upper lot, lots of room up there to set up on grass.

Enter from Southwestern and turn right, a really big lot surrounded by grass and fields. Never crowded back there, that's is where we would park for large family tailgates when the kids where 5-14 years old. 

How far is it from the stadium? 1/2 mile walk or so?

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

See, that's my worry. Could be lots of restrictions on a county lot.

Really is none, and wish they had more people out patrolling the area, telling people its a not a rock concert and please, please , pick up your nasty trash.

We have always had grills and open fires in all 3 lots. 

To me, the only reason to park there over Hammers is quite a bit easier egress out after the games or parking in back lot if you have a bunch of kids and want a quieter experience.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

How far is it from the stadium? 1/2 mile walk or so?

10 minute to front lot, 15 minute to back lot

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

We like to let mead and Gugny run around in the grass from time to time...they have a lot of nervous energy. Good suggestion.

Mead runs? Do you tie a wine bottle on a stick and dangle it in front of him?