Which Viking QB?

Luka

Which Viking QB?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Viking QB Do You Want in a Bills Uniform?

• Sam Bradford
    • Case Keenum
    • Teddy Bridgewater

Considering all the massive holes along the offensive line and the defensive front 7, maybe we don't draft a QB and we instead pursue a free agent QB. The Vikings have three starters on their team currently. All UFAs in 2018. They will most likely keep 1 but the other two will be pursuing a big contract elsewhere. Which one would you like to see Buffalo sign in the offseason? I am going to say that realistically, Bradford would be the guy they pursue and if a QB they like in the draft is available when they pick, they will pick him. But I can't see them trading up anymore, there are just too many holes on this team. It's easy to let talent go, not so easy to replace it.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

None of the above... If we don't take at least TWO QB's in the draft, we're idiots... Point blank.

Who's gonna block for them?

Who's gonna play defense?

We will be the Cleveland Browns if we draft two QBs.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Which one comes with the team they built? Because that's where the success comes from

Gotta have both, that was my point. Can't go all in on a QB with this current team. It'll just be more Peterman type performances.

3 minutes ago, Luka said:

Who's gonna block for them?

Who's gonna play defense?

We will be the Cleveland Browns if we draft two QBs.

Gotta have both, that was my point. Can't go all in on a QB with this current team. It'll just be more Peterman type performances.

I don't let Tyrod leave until I'm sure we have something better. He's been very solid on a team that really isn't very good.

We need a lot of help on both lines and at linebacker. Not to mention that Shady is closer to the end of his career than the beginning and we need playmakers at WR. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I don't let Tyrod leave until I'm sure we have something better. He's been very solid on a team that really isn't very good.

We need a lot of help on both lines and at linebacker. Not to mention that Shady is closer to the end of his career than the beginning and we need playmakers at WR. 

I just don't see Tyrod staying. Not after that benching.

Just now, Adam said:

Things like that are easily soothed. Especially if we upgrade the talent he has to work with

Judging from the interviews and some of his reactions to the questions, I think it's over. He'll want out and they'll deal him for a mid round pick. Best case scenario.

Just now, Luka said:

Judging from the interviews and some of his reactions to the questions, I think it's over. He'll want out and they'll deal him for a mid round pick. Best case scenario.

If that's the way it works, we have little hope. Regardless of who we get

27 minutes ago, Luka said:

I just don't see Tyrod staying. Not after that benching.

23 minutes ago, Luka said:

Thing is, he is under contract for next year. Tyrod can't leave next season unless he is cut or traded. 

I definitely don't think he is the type to demand a trade just because he was benched for a game. 

He was benched for the the last game of last season, and that was right after he had played the best game of his career against Miami. He still chose to take a big pay cut to stay here. He could have refused and become a free agent. But he didn't. He said a lot of the same things in interviews that he's saying now, and he chose to come back here. 

This time he was benched after the worst game of his career. Then they went right back to him 1/2 a game later. I don't see an issue keeping Tyrod if the Bills choose to do so. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Thing is, he is under contract for next year. Tyrod can't leave next season unless he is cut or traded. 

I definitely don't think he is the type to demand a trade just because he was benched for a game. 

He was benched for the the last game of last season, and that was right after he had played the best game of his career against Miami. He still chose to take a big pay cut to stay here. He could have refused and become a free agent. But he didn't. He said a lot of the same things in interviews that he's saying now, and he chose to come back here. 

This time he was benched after the worst game of his career. Then they went right back to him 1/2 a game later. I don't see an issue keeping Tyrod if the Bills choose to do so. 

I don't think it's Tyrod as much as it is the coaching staff and front office. I'm just basing this on the current track record of this regime. They are quick to trade you or cut you if you don't believe in the process. Tyrod didn't sound like a believer the last two weeks. Can't fault him, I guess. Tyrod also hasn't progressed in nearly 3 years starting. He's the same guy he's always been.

Just now, Luka said:

I don't think it's Tyrod as much as it is the coaching staff and front office. I'm just basing this on the current track record of this regime. They are quick to trade you or cut you if you don't believe in the process. Tyrod didn't sound like a believer the last two weeks. Can't fault him, I guess. Tyrod also hasn't progressed in nearly 3 years starting. He's the same guy he's always been.

And that same guy has proven to be better than our other options. I find that preferable to the lesser optons

1 minute ago, Adam said:

And that same guy has proven to be better than our other options. I find that preferable to the lesser optons

Unless you're Tom Brady, there's always other options. We'll see what happens.

21 minutes ago, Luka said:

Unless you're Tom Brady, there's always other options. We'll see what happens.

I'm sure we will make plenty of moves after the season. I will however go back to the "He's the same guy" comment. While he hasn't made a dramatic shift, I think he has shown some improvement in the short passing game this season. Tyrod was overly reliant on the long pass in his first two seasons. I think he has shown more efficiency this year, which is surprising since his Watkins and Woods are gone