V-Coach

This could be a good sign, because he was reported being here yesterday too. He has a visit to the Lions tomorrow. Maybe TD will give him an offer and lock him up today. Seeing how VCoach is reporting the visit. It might mean that they are close. *pray*

:o

Its on BB.com as well.  Would they hype a visit on their website, or this this an indication of an "imminent" signing?

265266[/snapback]

they have always "hyped" visits in past off-seasons as well......nothing new there........

Seems like we have a good shot to land Demulling. Also, on the Shelton front, with the Cards signing their starting RT and Chicago reportedly close to locking up Fred Miller, it looks like the Cards options are dwindling with Shelton. If TD really wants him, it looks like Shelton could be had for a 4th rounder. At this point, the Cards would have to throw in a draft pick in a trade for Henry.

they have always "hyped" visits in past off-seasons as well......nothing new there........

265269[/snapback]

Well, thats kind of a let down. I wish I still lived in Buffalo....A few offseasons ago (the year we brought in Fletcher) I was working at a restraunt in Williamsville when Modrak(?) came in with Fletcher, Eddie Robinson, and Mike Hollis. I cooked for them, and gave Fletcher the fattest piece of Meatloaf that has ever existed. I like to think I had a part in the great Bills D.

I would bake multiple pizzas for DeMulling.

I don't know my OL players like I should.

Is this guy any good? How would he rank to what we have/had? Is this a signing we definitely want to happen?

265288[/snapback]

He is very good. Although he missed 4 games last year due to injury - but not serious injury.

He would be the starter at RG if we sign him. Leaves Gandy to play LT or backup OL.

I would LOVE it happen. It would solidify our O_Line (for the most part)

He is very good.  Although he missed 4 games last year due to injury - but not serious injury.

He would be the starter at RG if we sign him.  Leaves Gandy to play LT or backup OL.

I would LOVE it happen.  It would solidify our O_Line (for the most part)

265291[/snapback]

You mean LG?

nm

265253[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Donahoe doesn't know crap about FAs! He's never signed anyone that helps the team, he only lets good players go without replacing them!

Well, thats kind of a let down.  I wish I still lived in Buffalo....A few offseasons ago (the year we brought in Fletcher) I was working at a restraunt in Williamsville when Modrak(?) came in with Fletcher, Eddie Robinson, and Mike Hollis.  I cooked for them, and gave Fletcher the fattest piece of Meatloaf that has ever existed.  I like to think I had a part in the great Bills D.

I would bake multiple pizzas for DeMulling.

265275[/snapback]

:o Good going!