Penis in the sky

Cripple Creek

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That alone doesn't tell us anything about the cause. The USN isn't going to advertise there is an enemy out there capable of taking our destroyers offline without firing a shot, doing so would be a truly idiotic blunder I'm sure you would agree. 

You live in your fantasy world. No problem here.

Those relieved would be screaming like pigs if there was something afoot, and they weren't "taken offline."

Further, CO's and XO's, on Navy combatants are far, far more than "figureheads."

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

You live in your fantasy world. No problem here.

Those relieved would be screaming like pigs if there was something afoot, and they weren't "taken offline."

Further, CO's and XO's, on Navy combatants are far, far more than "figureheads."

Talk to some people who were aboard the Donald Cook in 2014 like I have. Then see if your opinion changes. :) 

I never called them figure heads. All I said is that the reasons behind the collisions have not been shared with the public, so calling them "idiotic collisions" is too easy and potentially entirely unfounded. 

:beer:

The Beatles should write a song and use this as its title 

39 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

It’s bad word not words..... :lol: What we really need is a stupid post filter.  If one existed probably 99.99999% of my posts disappear.   

Unlike the BBMB   I can say how vague something is or say Saint Doug is a Maroon (poor pronunciation of moron) 

On 11/19/2017 at 9:11 PM, Gugny said:

At least now we know that chem trails are purely coincidental and there's no way they can be controlled to do something like alter the weather.

I certainly wouldn't want to experience any precipitation from a cloud like that.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 2:32 PM, /dev/null said:

Senior Chief won't have a say but they do have ears 

It was completed as I said it would be.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/military/sd-me-sky-penis-20171130-story.html

Convened a Field Naval Aviation Evaluation Board.

No loss of wings.

Lot's of apologies. Lot's of senseless, wasted training time.

The guy who did it already had orders to the training command as an instructor. Not career desirable.

He'll be out in a year and a half.

End of stupid story.

• Thank you (+1) 1