Jon Gruden

JoshBarnett

Gruden not only loves all quarterbacks, he loves everything.  He is a really positive person by nature, always looking to point out the good in a play rather than focus on the bad.

It's hard to catch him saying something negative during an entire football game, though he does now and again.  It's rare.

His color commentary suffers from this in my opinion, b/c the story of a given play is not always found in the positive spin.

Sometimes a player will make a big mistake and you have to point that out, if that's the story of a play.

Anyway, so Gruden loves Peterman.  Good!  I'll take it. 

....have to find Gruden's quote that "Peterman is THE most NFL ready QB I've seen in years"...........and don't forget Brylcream Mel called him the "most likely to be this year's Tom Brady"....."humorous" as it is, I do like this kid........his grasp of the NFL speed and quick mental process to be successful at this level are evident even this early on....it is a trade off vs TT.....the mental process is a weakness whereas the mobility attributes are a big positive which Peterman does not possess IMO.....pick your poison......now back to Gruden......I'd bet that he gave the 67 QB's that declared in 2017 ALL 1st round grades.......never got the memo that only 32 can be.....WHICH.....is the SAME number he had in camp every year...."The Grinder" is a classic...........