[closed]If this backfires badly????

njbuff

You know folks, even if this move backfires badly........................

I still LOVE the decision to bench Taylor.

It has been painfully obvious to us Bills fans that Taylor is not the answer and they needed to move on from him.

And if it works out, the Bills might not need to draft a QB next spring and just sign a vet QB to help Peterman.

Either way, I love this decision and it is a win-win for the Bills and the fans.

And even if Peterman fails miserably, I WILL NOT BASH McDermott or Beane in the least. And I won't backtrack one bit if this is a massive failure.

Curious as to what you guys think.

Just now, njbuff said:

You know folks, even if this move backfires badly........................

I still LOVE the decision to bench Taylor.

It has been painfully obvious to us Bills fans that Taylor is not the answer and they needed to move on from him.

And if it works out, the Bills might not need to draft a QB next spring and just sign a vet QB to help Peterman.

Either way, I love this decision and it is a win-win for the Bills and the fans.

And even if Peterman fails miserably, I WILL NOT BASH McDermott or Beane in the least. And I won't backtrack one bit if this is a massive failure.

Curious as to what you guys think.

I really don't care how well Nate looks on Sunday or for as long as he's playing...you still draft a QB high. 

All in all though I expect good things and think he will play well. 

1 minute ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I really don't care how well Nate looks on Sunday or for as long as he's playing...you still draft a QB high. 

All in all though I expect good things and think he will play well. 

Agreed, they need to draft a QB in the first or 2nd round

Even if this decision backfires, I like the attempt to get the QB situation righted.  I think this needs to be done given Dennison's type of offense, which it is apparent that Tyrod will never succeed in.

[This is an automated response]This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. Thank you.