This is NOT a different Bills team

MAJBobby

McDermott and Beane can preach Process all they want, move players off this roster and bring in their players. But the leadership group inside the room is the same soft team that has been here for years and have come to expect and accept these collapses 

Players like: Williams, Hughes, Woods, Glenn, Taylor, Clay. There is your veteran leadership in the room. There still needs to be more turnover to happen in the room. 

However what is really sad is where is the young talent on this team?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

McDermott and Beane can preach Process all they want, move players off this roster and bring in their players. But the leadership group inside the room is the same soft team that has been here for years and have come to expect and accept these collapses 

Players like: Williams, Hughes, Woods, Glenn, Taylor, Clay. There is your veteran leadership in the room. There still needs to be more turnover to happen in the room. 

Well, we have a lot of picks, right? (sarcasm)

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Pretty sure just about all of the veterans you mentioned will be long gone after this season. We did resign Wood although not sure that precludes us from dumping or trading him especially if his play is crap the rest of the season and he's not showing effort.

As for young talent I still like this year's draft class and obviously we have tons of picks next year to infuse some real talent into this roster.

Don't be surprised if this team is really bad record wise next year though, like 3 or 4 win type of bad which I thought would be this year.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Could also point to 3 young players traded as well. Toward hurting the youth 

Or picking them in the first place.  Darby is really the only one that *might* not be a cancer.  Watkins and his me first BS would have no place on my team, what the hell was Whaley smoking giving up two firsts for that garbage?  When you highest paid player is also it's biggest screw off, same deal.  Good riddance.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Pretty sure just about all of the veterans you mentioned will be long gone after this season. We did resign Wood although not sure that precludes us from dumping or trading him especially if his play is crap the rest of the season and he's not showing effort.

As for young talent I still like this year's draft class and obviously we have tons of picks next year to infuse some real talent into this roster.

Don't be surprised if this team is really bad record wise next year though, like 3 or 4 win type of bad which I thought would be this year.

Wood is not going anywhere you dolt. His recent 2 year Beane extension has around 14m guaranteed. Go,get ready for the Pats game. 

21 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I guess that is what my point is.  People talk culture change and such, but that takes a LONG time to change actually specially when your leadership group is from the old days

Year 1: This team lacks talent and depth. At least we have a lot of draft picks to address needs

Year 2: You can’t expect all these rookies and new players to make an impact right away

Year 3: It’s only the 3rd year of a new coaching staff and schemes. We have young players developing. Things will get turned around. Can’t expect success right away. I Billieve

Rinse and repeat

Edited by Bangarang