How's the Oline looking today?

McNubbins

They have been a huge zero in their last 2 road games...

They are at home, they will play well as usual. The stark difference between home and road performance is concerning...perhaps the biggest difference of any team in the league.  It's very concerning.  It shouldn't be happening.

Edited by matter2003

The Zone scheme just doesn't fit them, they are man to man maulers. Its very similar to our D Line playing in the 3-4 under Rex, its just not as noticeable because we went from one of the top D lines in the league to mediocrity. With Richie aging and the right side needing to be revamped there will be some major changes to this unit in the offseason

36 minutes ago, BILLriant said:

The Zone scheme just doesn't fit them, they are man to man maulers. Its very similar to our D Line playing in the 3-4 under Rex, its just not as noticeable because we went from one of the top D lines in the league to mediocrity. With Richie aging and the right side needing to be revamped there will be some major changes to this unit in the offseason

I agree, I see a them addressing it multiple times in the draft and in free agency

58 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

I thought they were a huge 0 against the Jets.  Are they looking better for today?

It's not gonna be an easy day against some of the Saints pass rushers, they've formed a decent front line with Cameron Jordan leading the way.  He's having a nice season

Looks grim. No Cordy. Ducasse and Mills still starting.

Can't run wide zone with weak tackles and can't hold up inside in pass protection with Ducasse at guard. They need the inside running game to work badly or I see Tyrod running for his life a lot.

55 minutes ago, vincec said:

Looks grim. No Cordy. Ducasse and Mills still starting.

Can't run wide zone with weak tackles and can't hold up inside in pass protection with Ducasse at guard. They need the inside running game to work badly or I see Tyrod running for his life a lot.

....and Miller rides the pine AGAIN....I don't get it.................