Need to put a safety on kamara

The juice

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I feel like this is true, but i also feel like most of the balls he catches are at or near the line of scrimmage. 

Well that's typically how it's done...

sure he may get a few chances 20 yards down the field but he's probably the best route running RB

he makes his $ receiving within 5-6 yards of the LoS. Outlets , screens and drags

but when he does go out wide you better watch him because he will run by you and catch a go route 

The problem with bringing a safety down to matchup with Kamara is you're probably gonna end up with a safety trying to cover Ted Ginn deep over the hash marks and that would be bad.

I think a 3 safety nickel look would probably be the best way to approach Kamara, but IDK, he's a total matchup nightmare. The other thing is, he's only going to touch the ball say 12 to 15 times, so how many resources do you want to devote to stopping this one guy?

Best thing the Bills could do to stop him is make sure they got their tackling game on, because he's the kind of guy you think you have down and then he squirts out of it somehow and gets extra yards. The Saints also use all three TE's as moving blockers on outside runs, flares and screens so the more LB's and safeties you can play the better off you'll be. If you see a three TE set it will almost certainly be a play that stretches the field vertically, not a halfback dive.

Just now, Roboturner913 said:

The problem with bringing a safety down to matchup with Kamara is you're probably gonna end up with a safety trying to cover Ted Ginn deep over the hash marks and that would be bad.

I think a 3 safety nickel look would probably be the best way to approach Kamara, but IDK, he's a total matchup nightmare. The other thing is, he's only going to touch the ball say 12 to 15 times, so how many resources do you want to devote to stopping this one guy?

Best thing the Bills could do to stop him is make sure they got their tackling game on, because he's the kind of guy you think you have down and then he squirts out of it somehow and gets extra yards. The Saints also use all three TE's as moving blockers on outside runs, flares and screens so the more LB's and safeties you can play the better off you'll be. If you see a three TE set it will almost certainly be a play that stretches the field vertically, not a halfback dive.

That would be a big dime package 

4 lineman. 3 corners. 3 safeties and 1 LBr

and that might be the package on 3rd down

Brees has only thrown for 300+ yards once this season because of how good the Saints rushing offense has been.

And the floodgates are open after what the Jets did to us on the ground last week against this front seven. KW just isn't the same guy out there and are sorely lacking a playmaker up front.

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Kamara is heavily involved in the passing games. Option routes, split wide, etc. 

I'd guess our passing game is not that complex. 

Payton is really good at using those types of players.

Almost reminds me of Darren Sproles how he uses him

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I've been saying all week that I expect more man coverage tomorrow than we've seen this year 

That doesn't mean I'd stick with one approach to Kamara, but I do think you'll see less exclusively zone looks from the back 7.

I wonder if that means more blitzing 

I would like to see the return of the safety blitz with Poyer that worked to perfection the first 2 weeks