USA Today: Contenders and Pretenders

1 hour ago, JM2009 said:

It doesn't.

The crusade never dies.

How is presenting factual data part of any crusade?  I'm not talking about posting history; just about the last post.  He posted the records, this year vs. last year, at the same week of the season.  Then he presented a fair question, followed by his opinion. 

Looks like the real crusade, here, is your crusade against xRushx.

That's getting every bit as old as constant Tyrod bashing and blind homerism.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/9/2017 at 3:01 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

ESPECIALLY since Denver, Oakland and Atlanta have fallen apart as of late, giving us phantom wins against "good" teams. Tampa Bay's exploitation of our defense by O.J. Howard should be a huge red flag for our upcoming coverage against Kelce and Gronkowski.

Yeah, our best win  on the year is probably vs. Oakland actually. They are still a decent team. If Carr doesn't go down with an injury they possibly win both those games they lost to the Ravens and Broncos. 

I agree that we are pretenders for now. A win this week or vs. the Chargers could change my mind. But the good news is, when it comes to the sixth wild card spot and possibly even the 5th depending on how Jacksonville and Tennessee play from here on out, who is a contender for those spots? Someone is going to have to get it. Would just be nice if we actually went 11-5 rather than stumble backwards into a wild card at 9-7.

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How is presenting factual data part of any crusade?  I'm not talking about posting history; just about the last post.  He posted the records, this year vs. last year, at the same week of the season.  Then he presented a fair question, followed by his opinion. 

I have him on blocked so I am sure he is still trying to blast on me. Thank you for your post.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

First time I've responded to him in a week. I've seen no blind homerism in here lately.

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

I have him on blocked so I am sure he is still trying to blast on me. Thank you for your post.

You claimed you were going to block a few other people-those who called out your dishonest posting.  You need to block about 95% of the posters in here then.