Best and Worst Travel Experiences

3 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

January 27th, 1991. EVERYBODY was rooting for the Giants and me being the 10 year old rebel I was rooted my ass off for the Bills. I couldn't tell you one thing about football before that day. By the next Super Bowl I was a complete know it all, started betting with my uncle's and the rest is history. 

Gotta love that!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Ha! That’s been on a lot of our lists...for a long, long, looooong time. :huh:

But again you leave us hanging....1A? 

? 1A is Bora Bora and that was checked off in 2015 so now I'm just waiting for my home playoff game. I'd choose a home playoff game over seeing the Bills in a Super Bowl (unless by some miracle that SB was in Buffalo) without giving it a second thought. I can't even begin to imagine the electricity that would be pumping through that place. We are a starving group no doubt.

19 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

? 1A is Bora Bora and that was checked off in 2015 so now I'm just waiting for my home playoff game. I'd choose a home playoff game over seeing the Bills in a Super Bowl (unless by some miracle that SB was in Buffalo) without giving it a second thought. I can't even begin to imagine the electricity that would be pumping through that place. We are a starving group no doubt.

Bora Bora seems like a great choice. I’m jealous! 

47 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

January 27th, 1991. EVERYBODY was rooting for the Giants and me being the 10 year old rebel I was rooted my ass off for the Bills. I couldn't tell you one thing about football before that day. By the next Super Bowl I was a complete know it all, started betting with my uncle's and the rest is history. 

Way to not disappoint! Awesome story and someday it'll all be worth it when the Bills finally hoist the Lombardi(hopefully :mellow:)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

It’s pretty amazing. Honeymooned there, planning on going back in 2019 for our 10 year.

Good for you! My wife travels a lot for work. I can’t get her to go anywhere for pleasure. :wacko: