Did the defense quit on Coach Thursday?

Foreigner

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would say nice deflection, but it really wasn't.  Just your standard move.

Got it your standard homer posts cant say anything negative about rhis team even though being average is not negative but ok. 

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

You said "If they hang around 16 all season they are avg."  They haven't hung around 16 all season.  They been outside of top 10 for 1 week out of 9.

Overall defense DVOA they have been slowly dropping why?  Because they give up way to many yards. Way to many 3rd downs. And the last couple weeks way to many points. 

They are an AVG defense that has been bailed out at times by luck and alot of turnovers which make them look better than they are. 

14 hours ago, vincec said:

Nobody wants to say it, but it sure looked like they did. If they didn’t quit then I shudder to think what it would look like if they did.

This.

Just because they quit doesn't mean they always will.........but they clearly lost focus and intensity.

46 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Got it your standard homer posts cant say anything negative about rhis team even though being average is not negative but ok. 

Overall defense DVOA they have been slowly dropping why?  Because they give up way to many yards. Way to many 3rd downs. And the last couple weeks way to many points. 

They are an AVG defense that has been bailed out at times by luck and alot of turnovers which make them look better than they are. 

I agree the last few weeks. You said the whole season. The first 4 or 5 games the Bills defense was very good. 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I agree the last few weeks. You said the whole season. The first 4 or 5 games the Bills defense was very good. 

They were not really good IMO still gave up a ton of drives. Caught some breaks and got turnovers. 

I think they are a AVG to slightly above AVG defense at this point. What is wrong with that first year in this system there is nothing wrong with that. Sorry i dont over rate this team because i am a fan of them. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

They were not really good IMO still gave up a ton of drives. Caught some breaks and got turnovers. 

I think they are a AVG to slightly above AVG defense at this point. What is wrong with that first year in this system there is nothing wrong with that. Sorry i dont over rate this team because i am a fan of them. 

No they didn't give up a ton of drives. I posted all the drives from the first 4 weeks.