Week 10: Saints' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Gaines Out

Saints at Bills

MDS’s take: The improvement of the Saints’ pass defense this season has been nothing short of remarkable. I think they’ll keep it going and New Orleans will win a defensive struggle.

MDS’s pick: Saints 17, Bills 14.

Florio’s take: The schedule gets tougher for the 6-2 Saints, and the 5-3 Bills can’t afford too many more losses. The extra time makes the difference for the Bills, whose head coach knows a thing or two about the Saints from his time in Carolina.

Florio’s pick: Bills 23, Saints 20.

16 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yikes, this is definitely not the week we want to be down 2 starting especially on the left side which has been the only bright spot this year.

Hopefully Incognito can play on Sunday but not an encouraging sign especially with 10 days off before the game.

Its a veterans rest day...what don't you understand about that?

11 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Its a veterans rest day...what don't you understand about that?

Good to know, but that wasn't initially posted hence my concern.

No need to freak out.

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right? lol

I also don't know why he would seem to care when in another thread he just recently said we don't have a shot even if everyone is healthy.

We definitely have a shot but this is a true separation sunday matchup and the better team almost always wins regardless of venue. And the better team is certainly the Saints in just about every area including coaching, QB, defense, running game, etc.

18 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Crazy idea.... if Richie can go Sunday why not put Groy at RG? 

Crazy idea ... Bills coaches probably already asked themselves this question.  

There's a reason Groy doesn't start.   It's the same reason anyone else doesn't start - he isn't performing as well as the guy who does start.