We still have lots of good things going for us

Buffalo716

It was a tough loss but I can get past it for many reasons.

Thursday night games are usually garbage and always a mess. I am not going to write  us off after 1 bad loss. I am more willing to judge a team by their highest of highs rather than lowest of lows...

and we already have some good high class wins and games where we were rolling... like the raiders last Sunday 

We are getting Charles Clay back soon and that is immensely valuable to our offense as he is TT favorite weapon. He is a mis match nightmare for linebackers and safeties and a key piece to our offensive system 

Not to mention Gaines will be coming back soon and Poyer just returned

Kelvin Benjamin gives us the perfect west coast moves the chains guy and a guy who can go up and get the deep ball

TT is starting to play pretty good ball and I honestly see our offense being pretty good moving forward

its about execution and the Bills must continue to play smart and execute and they have a good chance to prove they are a good team against the Saints next Sunday 

Edited by Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

Also game plan better. The jets game looked like we didnt even prepare. We looked out muscled and out coached

We definitely were outmuscled 

but they have a better front than us

I have a feeling that game will be our big stinker on the year...

Offense and defense played pretty poorly.

On to New Orleans

On 11/4/2017 at 5:20 PM, Buffalo716 said:

It was a tough loss but I can get past it for many reasons.

Thursday night games are usually garbage and always a mess. I am not going to write  us off after 1 bad loss. I am more willing to judge a team by their highest of highs rather than lowest of lows...

and we already have some good high class wins and games where we were rolling... like the raiders last Sunday 

We are getting Charles Clay back soon and that is immensely valuable to our offense as he is TT favorite weapon. He is a mis match nightmare for linebackers and safeties and a key piece to our offensive system 

Not to mention Gaines will be coming back soon and Poyer just returned

Kelvin Benjamin gives us the perfect west coast moves the chains guy and a guy who can go up and get the deep ball

TT is starting to play pretty good ball and I honestly see our offense being pretty good moving forward

its about execution and the Bills must continue to play smart and execute and they have a good chance to prove they are a good team against the Saints next Sunday 

...get the Jets' stinker and the injury dings out of the way now versus the home stretch......still have 1/2 of the season to make a statement.....start by preserving the unblemished home record vs NO and burst their bubble......look at  the pre-season schedule difficulty panic and the W & L prognosticators.....wonder how many penciled in Atlanta, Denver & Oakland as "L's"?....which is the fickle nature of "on any given Sunday".....