Where this team is head...and playoffs

I predicted an 11-5 record for this team since before the start of the season, but I'm not sure I can stand by that prediction any longer with the way this team has been playing so far this season. And, I'm looking at the season as a whole here, not just the game last night

The Jets game had me worried. First, the Jets are not actually that bad. They have played hard all year and have mostly been in games. Second, we seem to lose a "should win" game each year, at least once.

So with the Jets loss in the book, I now must change my prediction, because I now do not see another loss on the schedule.

New prediction, 13-3.

The KC and other division games will be challenges for sure, but we'll come out on top. The loss last night was one of those losses where you figure out a lot about the team, and the guys almost needed it as part of the building and maturation process. I'm glad we had a game like this, because it is just going to make us stronger overall and it is going to lead to more wins overall. I think the experience gained during this loss was worth a lot to where we are headed overall.

13-3, here we come!

I predicted an 11-5 record for this team since before the start of the season, but I'm not sure I can stand by that prediction any longer with the way this team has been playing so far this season. And, I'm looking at the season as a whole here, not just the game last night

The Jets game had me worried. First, the Jets are not actually that bad. They have played hard all year and have mostly been in games. Second, we seem to lose a "should win" game each year, at least once.

So with the Jets loss in the book, I now must change my prediction, because I now do not see another loss on the schedule.

New prediction, 13-3.

The KC and other division games will be challenges for sure, but we'll come out on top. The loss last night was one of those losses where you figure out a lot about the team, and the guys almost needed it as part of the building and maturation process. I'm glad we had a game like this, because it is just going to make us stronger overall and it is going to lead to more wins overall. I think the experience gained during this loss was worth a lot to where we are headed overall.

13-3, here we come!

Hitting the lithium pretty hard today I see. Are you from Hemet, CA?

New prediction, 13-3.

13-3, here we come!

LOL this has to be a sad attempt at trolling?

This is no trolling attempt. This is for real. You need losses to show you who you are and in order to grow and become better. If we beat the Jets, that doesn't happen to the extent that it does with a loss, and I think we still drop the KC game and one of the *NE games. But, with the loss, we learn and grow.

13-3 and #1 seed in the playoffs thanks to the experience we gain because of the loss.

It's gonna be a fun ride!

This is no trolling attempt. This is for real. You need losses to show you who you are and in order to grow and become better. If we beat the Jets, that doesn't happen to the extent that it does with a loss, and I think we still drop the KC game and one of the *NE games. But, with the loss, we learn and grow.

13-3 and #1 seed in the playoffs thanks to the experience we gain because of the loss.

Splitting with NE and losing to KC and still finishing 13-3 would be a feat. I personally I think its unlikely. 11-5 maybe, but I admire your spirit.

Edited by Jauronimo

LOL this has to be a sad attempt at trolling?

you would know being the expert here.....

probably the same odds as them going 5-11 like many others here are now predicting

Come on man stop trolling, let's be serious here.

Bills can still make a run but no way we are winning out with such a brutal schedule left. As of right now looking like 4 guaranteed losses against the rest of the division. Belichik and Gase are licking their chops after seeing us get dominated in the trenches against the Jets.

Come on man stop trolling, let's be serious here.

Bills can still make a run but no way we are winning out with such a brutal schedule left. As of right now looking like 4 guaranteed losses against the rest of the division. Belichik and Gase are licking their chops after seeing us get dominated in the trenches against the Jets.

What I'm saying, mainly, is that we needed this loss to be better. It is exactly what we needed to focus, for the coaches to prepare and scheme better, and for the players to have a bitter taste in their mouth where they will do everything they can to avoid tasting it again this year.

This is a game we should have won, and it turned into an overwhelming, negative loss that makes it appear as though the wheels are falling over. But, instead of a negative, I actually see it as a positive and something that will lead to overall growth and dominance.

The only other time this could have happened this year is against the Colts, because that is the only other game left that we absolutely should win. So, say we had beat the Jets and were sitting at 6-2, I believe we would have lost to the Chiefs and The Pats, prior to the Colts game. And, at that point, maybe we beat the colts and never get this reality check that is, "hey, pull your sh** together." You would be back at a point of never getting the message, because losses to the Pats and Chiefs are almost expected.

Well, we don't have to wait any more, because we got that message loud and clear with the game last night, and I think it is something we needed, and something that will make us a better team overall.

I was saying that's what I would have expected had we beat the Jets.

If we beat the Jets I still think splitting w/New England and giving one up to the Chiefs makes 13-3 look quite difficult. Maybe 12-4 with a win against the Jets. Irregardless, its all a mute point now anyhow.

New prediction, 13-3.

13-3, here we come!

I like your optimism!

If we beat the Jets I still think splitting w/New England and giving one up to the Chiefs makes 13-3 look quite difficult. Maybe 12-4 with a win against the Jets. Irregardless, its all a mute point now anyhow.

I get that...just didn't explain both scenarios all the way through. My fault. But, since we're getting to the technicalities, it's "moot".