Edwards, Fitz, Tyrod....

row_33

Well when the title under your name Is buh bye tentative Taylor, and you always argue saying he isn't good, I think its fair to say that you don't like the guy and want him gone... lol

I do want him gone. He is at his ceiling and it is not good enough. That doesnt mean i hate the guy. He just isnt a good enough NFL QB.

You said DL and Linebackers. So ya that makes up about 85 percent of it lol

I said DL Top notch and LBer athletic enough to contain Shady that is what i said

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do want him gone. He is at his ceiling and it is not good enough. That doesnt mean i hate the guy. He just isnt a good enough NFL QB.

Fair enough, that's your opinion. But don't say that you are innocent in bringing up TT arguments, because you for sure look for it

Fair enough, that's your opinion. But don't say that you are innocent in bringing up TT arguments, because you for sure look for it

I call out the lame and recycled excuses (for the most part this year) that have now been made for the third year running

Ooo i know. Believe me. The way they were winning is not sustainable a defense is not causing 3 TOs every week. I just didnt see the rating defense yet (hacked in garbage time) so i wanted to put it out there

Wouldn't of been near as bad if our Offense hadn't given up 3.

Meh, there are for sure a lot of excuses... But saying their o line got destroyed tonight is pretty inarguable

To say the QB play or lack there of doesnt deserve any blame for the OL struggles is pretty inarguable as well unless there is a severe lack of football IQ

To say the QB play or lack there of doesnt deserve any blame for the OL struggles is pretty inarguable as well unless there is a severe lack of football IQ

Ya Tyrod 100 percent should have thrown the ball way multiple times and didn't.

But that would not have changed the outcome of the game.

It was an ass kicking all around, especially in the trenches on both sides

At least i dont have to read Zay being the whipping boy this week as an excuse

Was a good sign tonight! He looked very good out there, when healthy of course

But it is More than just throwing the ball away at times. His lack of timing and anticipation in an offense predicated on timing and anticipation really puts alot of stress on the OL

The trenches got worse as the game went on when Tyrod held the ball more and more and our D was put on the field over and over with no rest. Those sacks hurt bad and make the line play on their heals.

This game hurts, can't lose to any teams in the east and expect to make a legit playoff run.

At least i dont have to read Zay being the whipping boy this week as an excuse

Zay good, sadly our OC will get blasted all week. Tyrod needs #4 OC to be successful because it was OC #3s fault, SMH Edited by xRUSHx

The trenches got worse as the game went on when Tyrod held the ball more and more and our D was put on the field over and over with no rest. Those sacks hurt bad and make the line play on their heals.

This game hurts, can't lose to any teams in the east and expect to make a legit playoff run.

They needed to sweep Jets and MIA to take pressure of the NE games and KC game. Now losing to Jets gonna have to steal one from NE or KC

Yea Romo was saying this late in the game, when it was all but over.

The Bills CONSTANTLY put themselves in third and long with stubboringly running the ball on 1st and 2nd down into stacked fronts and penaltys.

It was down right terrible play calling coupled with an offensive line that was manhandled.

It's laughable to think Tyrod was a main reason for the why team got its doors blown off tonight.

Tyrod's limitations played a direct role in NY's game plan and their ability to consistently implement it all night long.

Funny how people don't see that.

He lacks the tools needed to break what the Jets D was doing.

Quick timing throws, quick reads, quick releases.....he can't do any of that...and that is what was needed tonight to break NY's D down.

Of course both of our lines played horribly ,we never got any run game going, the D was overwhelmed, we badly lost the turnover battle....there was a whole lot of suck to go around.

To absolve Tyrod of a role in it is just stupid, however.

They needed to sweep Jets and MIA to take pressure of the NE games and KC game. Now losing to Jets gonna have to steal one from NE or KC

Haha, yeah ok. Like to see one of those steals for sure, don't know about you but I'm not holding my breathe for that to happen. I expect them to take out the Saints though because of our D with hopes of winning all the other games but KC/NE I now have as losses.

Haha, yeah ok. Like to see one of those steals for sure, don't know about you but I'm not holding my breathe for that to happen. I expect them to take out the Saints though because of our D with hopes of winning all the other games but KC/NE I now have as losses.

I am not either. I am ready and already prepared for the November/December collapse

I dont know. I just dont see this team outscoring a Brees led Saints team.

I'm thinking being at home will help keep them in check, low scoring but I agree I am worried, no way our offense will keep up if it's a shootout. Hate going to games we lose, we better win that one, defend our dirt. Edited by xRUSHx

And then, what???

Are you seriously saying our QB, who currently has the 5th best passer rating in the NFL when trailing, sucks?

We lost because our OL sucked, our WRs fumbled the ball away and dropped critical passes and our D laid an egg.

Taylor's at the bottom of the list in terms of responsibility for this game.

Excited now that we have Benjamin and that Clay looks like he's about to be back :thumbsup: