How do we not have a decent back up RB???

The juice

Like I said, not a #2 RB, Situational guy at best.

I don't want to spend to much time on tolbert, but I checked his situational stats when we signed him. He was horrible in short yardage, thought that to be a bit of a surprise.

Other than the Carolina connection I'm perplexed as to what McD and this team sees in Tolbert.

The guy has never been anything more than a short yardage type of back in his career yet we are giving him valuable carries at crucial times this season and rarely is he doing much with them.

If this team does crash and burn down the stretch not having a Gillislee or Karlos Williams type of back is going to be the reason why.

• Sad 1

McCoy only had 25, on the ground. But yes, of course the Bills need a better #2 RB.

There's strategy in having your run first team manage only 40 yds yds on the ground among its backs. It's the art of surprise. What are we gonna do next?!?!

Edited by Hurricane Marv

If we ever see Tolbert out in the flat on a 3rd down swing pass again every offensive coach should be called off the sideline into the locker room, stripped naked, fired, and pushed out the back door.

Edited by cba fan