Benjamin's numbers versus Patriots week 4

Peace Frog

He also drew 3 pass interference calls.

Patsfans message board crapped all over the trade and when his production vs them was referenced, said that was back when their secondary wasnt communicating

I think Stephon will still have a headache when he sees he has to face KB two more times this year.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He also drew 3 pass interference calls.

Patsfans message board crapped all over the trade and when his production vs them was referenced, said that was back when their secondary wasnt communicating

I think Stephon will still have a headache when he sees he has to face KB two more times this year.

Of course they did. I mean, do they ever compliment anything their division foes do?

I refer back to their post when they thought the Bills trading Sammy and Darby was foolish and laughable because traded away young talent to build around. Even though that talent didn't fit their scheme. It's so hypocritical because if they did that very same thing they would be praising it to no end and claim BB pisses gold.

I never wish an injury upon anyone publicly, but I wouldn't feel bad if Brady went down and Hoyer had to play out the remainder of the season.

Edited by Captain Murica

That this professional has already faced a D we haven't is good.

Marginally but good.

i am personally giddy that we shot some (not a full wad by any means) of our stockpiled picks to win this year.

It's even more potential giddy what this attitude, coach, QB can do with the remaining picks. We still have 5 in the first 3 rounds - 2 1's and 2 2's.

And WR is MUCH less a need - all of a sudden.

So we can OL, CB, LB, Franchise trainee QB first before WR all of a sudden.

Brilliant.

That this professional has already faced a D we haven't is good.

Marginally but good.

i am personally giddy that we shot some (not a full wad by any means) of our stockpiled picks to win this year.

It's even more potential giddy what this attitude, coach, QB can do with the remaining picks. We still have 5 in the first 3 rounds - 2 1's and 2 2's.

And WR is MUCH less a need - all of a sudden.

So we can OL, CB, LB, Franchise trainee QB first before WR all of a sudden.

Brilliant.

Don't forget DT

Patriots fans (do real ones actually exist?) have earned the right to crap on everything a division opponent does because the Pats have destroyed the feeble AFC Least for almost twenty years.

As Bills fans, unfortunately, we have to sit here and take their garbage because the Pats have destroyed us like no other rival during their time of success and the Bills drought.

Once it changes, then we can swing back at that deplorable fan base with bravado.

It's been an infuriating 18 years. OUCH