Schopp: Taylor is better than you think.

JM2009

It's flawed. Not useless.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Any stat that has so many variables is useless. It doesnt compare anything. Even if it was, time to throw on a 3 step drop vs. no blitz it would be flawed. Take out any of the of that information and you are left with apples and oranges. Its totally useless imo.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor is the best there is. No one is better. Yards don't matter.

(do you like my Halloween costume?)

Pats rule. Miami is still the second best because they made the playoffs last year. I'm concerned because that's 4 games we are going to lose.

Like mine? :)

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Any stat that has so many variables is useless. It doesnt compare anything. Even if it was, time to throw on a 3 step drop vs. no blitz it would be flawed. Take out any of the of that information and you are left with apples and oranges. Its totally useless imo.

It can be useful as context for analysis of other things, but it absolutely cannot be used as the basis of an argument for

OL Play

Sacks

Progression speed

Anyway, I'm not surprised Wayne has stopped responding to me here. His original response was based on a false implication, and he changes his stance every time he's presented with facts.