They need to win the next three games in a row...

Another Fan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually they don't need to do anything other than finish with a record and tie breaker advantage that beats the other teams in the AFC for the 6th spot. That's what they NEED to do to make the playoffs

True but these type of statement games over the past decade or so we never managed to come out on top.

Chargers are still kind of meh up and down like the Raiders, but not as good on the up. Will still be a tough game with the long travel though.

Yeah the Chargers game is kind of scary actually. At 10-22 all time they are the team we have the lowest winning percentage against. I do put some stock in stats like that

Edited by Another Fan

If we had to go to NO, I would be much more scared about that game than I am with it being at home. The Saints offense, when its away from home, has been fairly average over the last couple of years, in my opinion, and will be put to the test especially if they have to come in and play in inclement weather in two weeks.

I agree with the previous poster. I want to win both games obviously, but if I had to take 1 out of the next 2 we have to have the Jets game for Tiebreaker purposes for Conference record. To me, we have to get this Jets game. Also scares the life out of me because of our bad past in these types of games.