The All-22 reveals some pretty ugly football against Bengals

Factoring in all attempts, McCown is averaging 1.8 fewer attempts per game (37.2 vs 35.4), 1 more yard per game (189.2 vs 190.2), they have exactly the same TDs (6) and McCown has 6 turnovers to Tyrod's 2. And that's before pointing out that per your own link Tyrod has a better passer rating (albeit slightly) and a better ANY/A. If that's totally outplaying someone you're watching the wrong sport.

Raiders, Dolphins, Browns and Jags

vs

Panthers, Broncos, Falcons and Bengals

That's the difference in competition and particularly in the level of defenses played with the exception of the mutual game as the first game of the season.

I think after the bye we are going to see Taylor's passing average go back up above 200 yards and the offense is going to look better. That was a murderers row to start the season in terms of competition.

I'm glad I'm only in an out of here over our time up until the Bucs game because people are just being ridiculous with the way they're acting like the sky is falling for a team that is 3-2 and seriously exceeding expectations already.

R-E--L-A-X

Edited by transplantbillsfan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vs

That's the difference in competition and particularly in the level of defenses played with the exception of the mutual game as the first game of the season.

I think after the bye we are going to see Taylor's passing average go back up above 200 yards and the offense is going to look better. That was a murderers row to start the season in terms of competition.

I'm glad I'm only in an out of here over our time up until the Bucs game because people are just being ridiculous with the way they're acting like the sky is falling for a team that is 3-2 and seriously exceeding expectations already.

R-E--L-A-X

Bucs have the 6th best rush defense in the NFL. I'm sure our OLine will have an easy time with Gerald McCoy, though.

vs

Let's hope we see TT's numbers and efficiency go up. I am cautiously optimistic, but he needs to be a threat to run ALL the time because that arm and that brain is not going to take this offense to the playoffs.

Let's hope we see TT's numbers and efficiency go up. I am cautiously optimistic, but he needs to be a threat to run ALL the time because that arm and that brain is not going to take this offense to the playoffs.

How was that rally down in Charlottesville?

Edited by yungmack

How was that rally down in Charlottesville?

good... weird you would think that. All I am saying is Tyrod plays best with his legs. He is not an accurate passer or a cerebral play caller who sees the field and can make quick decisions. This is a reason he was a career backup. He is however a great athlete and good runner. But those type of QB's don't tend to stay on top for long periods of time or become franchise QB's.