You moved 2nd irma evac otw?

HardyBoy

Apparently my response to the first thread that got merged wasn't strong enough, so hopefully this gets some attention. Seriously, way to allow the main board to help the community. I don't want to be part of a community that treats one another this way. And before you say I'm overreacting, this is what I did in the last 21 hours after pulling an all nighter to board up my house, rescue my 3 cats and dog, all while leaving my wife and 5 month old at the airport, not knowing if I could find gas, or if the roads would be packed beyond belief and I would be stuck in a house that likely isn't making it through this, and I'm pretty sure I got step throat along the way.

There was some very helpful information in that thread and if one person on this board could have been helped by this thread and wasn't because of your small rule governed moral mind, that is on you you small hearted loser.

I sent my wife this text around 9 tonight after having super spotty cell service going through back road Georgia and Alabama on no sleep...what did you do today !@#$?:

Got here about an hour ago...21 hours total, 16 of which was today (started at 4:20 this morning), and only took two breaks today on 5 hours of sleep, 7 total in the last 48 hours, two of which were on the plane, and the rest in the hotel with a dog that barked at every sound and extra barked at anyone walking by.
https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196099-a-place-for-those-directly-in-irmas-path/

Edited by Nervous Guy

It's already pinned on OTW where it belongs... and aside from PPP, we are all good people and very supportive of each other. I wish you and yours the best. My brother, sister in law and niece are all staying against my advice. It sucks.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

I've never gone to OTW in my life, so it was basically hidden from me...that one person it could have helped, but missed the thread...it was me

...thank you though for pinning there, but still think it should have been in a much more prominent place as well.

I've never gone to OTW in my life, so it was basically hidden from me...that one person it could have helped, but missed the thread...it was me

...thank you though for pinning there, but still think it should have been in a much more prominent place as well.

It's good for an occasional post, but I didn't pin it LOL Good luck.

Is it a football discussion? No? It belongs on off the wall. Don't like the rules, you can leave. There are plenty of other, more reliable, sources of information than a Buffalo Bills message board for things like hurricanes and evacuation routes. Good luck.