The most healthy we have been in many years

the bottom line is the owners want to see sold out stadium. If they can't sell out the first game they might not sell out any this year. Owners don't like when you mess with their bottom line

but do you think if the bills have a bad year this year/next year, they going to let this staff go and start all over? i'd wildy doubt that that would draw more fans in. i think there's no real choice at this point but to let things play out.

teef - in his signature which isn't shown on a mobile device

Royale with Cheese

Previously known as Teeflebees

if you didn't know

oh...i know his terrible name change. i just wanted him to own up to it.

the bottom line is the owners want to see sold out stadium. If they can't sell out the first game they might not sell out any this year. Owners don't like when you mess with their bottom line

Just so you have some sense of relevance:

In 2016 the Bills took in $244 million as their share of the NFL total $7.8 billion in television and NFL merchandise sales.

If the Bills sell out every regular season home game for the entire year, total revenue from ticket sales is approximately $50 million for the year. Bills rank middle of the road for average NFL ticket prices = 18th place at $88 average ticket. They are no longer the cheapest. Number of seats is 71,870

So ticket revenue is about 1/6th of their revenue approximately.

If they sell 80% of tickets for the year, then ticket revenue would be approx $40 million - a difference of about $10 million per year.

We are extremely healthy, I would expect all or most of those on the non practising list to suit up

As for our new mgmt, I love the plan, it what we needed all the years, if they can execute it, we'll be fine moving forward

But its fair criticism to be be a skeptic and to question if they have the exp and chops to execute

Look we should easily beat the Jets, and Ilm fairly certain we will win 6-7 games this year

Some will see that as a step back and you're right

If we win even less it'll be hard to deflect legit criticism of this new regime

However of we win 8-9 games, boy are we set for 2018

Folks will have to admit these guys know what they are doing

For now I;m just sitting on the fence and gonna wait to see how it all plays out

Meanwhile I'll enjoy the games, the socialization of tailgating, and I'm always pumped for the home opener

But yes, I see why alot of fans are not pumped the way they were the last 2 seasons

You don;t have a HC bullshitting you

And I think most of us know we are not likely to be contending for a playoff

You just have to enjoy the transition this year, I will

jc

If somebody hits our starting QB with a bottle cap in the Head, he may be gone til Halloween.

Was I the only one that saw Shady grab the back of his thigh after a carry early during preseason game 3 against the Ravens ? .... I swear I saw it, maybe I just have tweaked Hamstrings and Joe Banyard, starting RB, dancing in my head.