Sullivan: Pump the brakes on Peterman.

JM2009

Your absolutely right. That didnt limit joe montana and steve young from stretching the field vertically when they needed too. I hope petermen can do the same but we haven't seen it yet.

They also had great WRs that got tons of YAC and roger Craig . Montana was surgical but they had talent at WR position

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They also had great WRs that got tons of YAC and roger Craig . Montana was surgical but they had talent at WR position

This is true Craig was nasty! Those RBs didnt avoid contact as much as they made sure to truck people

As do I

I hope they put him in the weight room n get that arm strength up. His short to mid accuracy and decision making is promising

Hes right. Mostly everybody needs to pump the brakes on peterman. I dont see it. I was cringing watching steve tasker say to beane that the fans were enamored with him the other night. I seriously hope if they have a shot to draft the guy that they dont pass it up because of peterman.

That is the fear. Peterman will look like Trent Edwards and people will think he will improve in his second year only to regress or be the same lame QB.