Penalties are ridiculous and NO ONE CARES

dezertbill

They are only playing like 5% of rhe offense, and without game planning. You really need to watch one on one who wins, not how the team plays together. Especially when there is a blitz and they have no hot reads installed, because again 5% of offense no game plan.

What would your posts look like with only the letters [K, T, A, N] allowed...well we know for some here it wouldn't be such a huge difference.

What are the one on one matchup's ( in your opinion ) look like were making progress? Specifically on offense.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good of you to give him 8 games...I doubt many will be even that gracious...

But be prepared...It's going to take more than 8...New schemes, less talent, and an ownership that is firmly behind these guys long term and the plan in place...And I think they are nuking this by the time it's all said and done...

The only thing I wish is that they could be more honest about what is really going on...I do kind of understand why they won't be...It would just be nice to hear some brutal honesty...But make no mistake, this does not look even remotely like a good football team, and they know it...In fact I firmly believe that's kind of the plan...By the time this plan is fully implemented there will only be a handful of this current roster still around...And I think that day can't come soon enough for McD and Beane, despite all the process talk...Maybe that is the actual process...

The only question now is how high they will Draft and if they have to give up much of the collected capital to get the QB of the future...I know that does not do much for the discipline thing, and it's not going to make Sunday's any easier to watch this year...But it is what it is...Maybe I'll be wrong and they will shock me...But I really, really, doubt it right now... B-)

Not fair to season ticket holders.

Didn't watch last nites game yet living in the South. Will watch tomorrow on the NFL Network replay. But I feel everyone's frustration. I was following a lot of the game on ESPN app, and seemed that we could get nothing going offensively. The D has been stout so far. I think McDermott's scheme will be solid. The Dareus situation from last nite is a bad look for the team. Your highest paid and supposedly best defensive player shows up late for a preseason game? Absolutely unacceptable. If not for his contract, I say he would be gone by trade or cut. Not blaming the coach for that. But unfortunately Coach McD will have to deal w the issue.

The offense is looking anemic. Big problem is the O line. If Glenn can't play we are in trouble. The rest of our tackles suck. Dawkins needs to get good quickly. (And don't talk about we should have kept Kuanjio. Running half naked in a field screaming to be shot-I think you lose the privilege of playing in the NFL with that ****. At least you should)

But again the main problem seems to be at QB again. Tyrod Taylor is not an NFL QB. He can not process the game. The film does not lie. I would cut him and go with Peterman and Yates, or some other half baked journeyman as Peterman's backup. Give him the keys to the car and see if he can get the O to run smooth. We know what Tyrod brings, and its pocket change. Maybe Peterman will get it quickly with a full offensive playbook and off we go. Other teams with more at stake then us have gone with rookies at QB. Who cares if some of the vets don't like that move. They can see that Tyrod is garbage. A good guy, but garbage. Hey there was a guy named Brady who came out of nowhere in 2001..... And the rest is history.