TD's lack of movement, tells us he up to something

JP-era

I am more and more confident each day that we are going to make a big move.

TD restructures Moulds, lets 2 FA's walk, cuts Drew, calls his O subpar, and then goes out of character and sits on his hands when FA starts?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! He is a crafty bugger.

Hes up to something big, I promise!!!!!!!!

I needed a chill pill, thanks Mark VI. So do all of you.

Im taking shots at what the big move is.

Travis to GB for Chad Clifton

Plaxico Burress reunites with Mike and Tom as a huge sleeper pickup. Supposedly he was headed somewhere in the Pitt airport, maybe it was here!

Travis to Cards for Shelton, maybe they are still working on it.

I am more and more confident each day that we are going to make a big move.

TD restructures Moulds, lets 2 FA's walk, cuts Drew, calls his O subpar, and then goes out of character and sits on his hands when FA starts?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! He is a crafty bugger.

Hes up to something big, I promise!!!!!!!!

I needed a chill pill, thanks Mark VI. So do all of you.

Im taking shots at what the big move is.

Travis to GB for Chad Clifton

Plaxico Burress reunites with Mike and Tom as a huge sleeper pickup. Supposedly he was headed somewhere in the Pitt airport, maybe it was here!

Travis to Cards for Shelton, maybe they are still working on it.

261142[/snapback]

So you aren't sure who or when, but you are convinced that TD will sign somebody. If you would have said this 3 days ago, I would have said you were crazy.

He is trading JP and a 1st rounder next year to Dallas for Drew Bledsoe.

261145[/snapback]

:lol::doh::angry:

So you aren't sure who or when, but you are convinced that TD will sign somebody. If you would have said this 3 days ago, I would have said you were crazy.

261154[/snapback]

:):lol::w00t::(

JP-era ----------

A move like somehow trading up into the middle of the first round to pick up the top tackle in the draft. The kid from FSU, Bryant i believe it is? Was thinking about it last night, while it seems like a pipe dream, i would be shocked if someone told me that this has not been discussed on any level at OBD, even if it just two janitors mumbling about.

He is trading JP and a 1st rounder next year to Dallas for Drew Bledsoe.

261145[/snapback]

I literally became physically ill after reading that........thanks

Pittsburgh also has a FA LT that Len Pasquertelli mentioned as a sleeper pick. Could be that guy if TD is going to Pittsburgh. I cant remember his name off hand.

261198[/snapback]

Kedrick Vincent, a 4th year FA backup guard from the Steelers is rumored to be on TD's list. No live sources, just being bandied about on message boards since all is quiet at OBD.

Just because the news sites only report activity on the major free agents doesn't mean TD hasn't had a lot of contact with a bunch of mid-level free agents by now. For all anyone knows, TD has talked to 2 dozen cheap, solid vets by now. Like a Marcus Bell from Detroit, who is a solid run-stuffing 2-gapper type that can be plugged into our DT rotation to help replace Pat.

I'm not at all convinced of TD's "lack of movement" just b/c we don't hear him mentioned with the Wahles of the free agent market.

Just because the news sites only report activity on the major free agents doesn't mean TD hasn't had a lot of contact with a bunch of mid-level free agents by now.  For all anyone knows, TD has talked to 2 dozen cheap, solid vets by now.  Like a Marcus Bell from Detroit, who is a solid run, stuffing 2-gapper type that can be plugged into our DT rotation to replace Pat.

261205[/snapback]

Nooooooo.......obviously, as many on here have, um, "reported", TD is asleep in the RCA Dome bleachers with no phone contact with the outside world, letting all of our good players just walk out the door.

Pittsburgh also has a FA LT that Len Pasquertelli mentioned as a sleeper pick. Could be that guy if TD is going to Pittsburgh. I cant remember his name off hand.

261198[/snapback]

The Tackle from Pitt who is a FA is Oliver Ross

The Guard from Pitt who is a FA is Keydrick Vincent

My heart says TD is currently negotiating with 1 or both of their agents.

JP-era ----------

A move like somehow trading up into the middle of the first round to pick up the top tackle in the draft.  The kid from FSU, Bryant i believe it is?  Was thinking about it last night, while it seems like a pipe dream, i would be shocked if someone told me that this has not been discussed on any level at OBD, even if it just two janitors mumbling about.

261177[/snapback]

the tackle from here is Alex Barron, and hes a beast...problem is hes likely to go in the top 10...

the tackle from here is Alex Barron, and hes a beast...problem is hes likely to go in the top 10...

261394[/snapback]

Arent we starting a young QB next year? and you want a rookie at LT? How long did it take Mike as a top 5 pick to play well? Do you want Losman killed?

Arent we starting a young QB next year? and you want a rookie at LT? How long did it take Mike as a top 5 pick to play well? Do you want Losman killed?

261399[/snapback]

i aint sayin draft him, i was responding to the guy askin who the tackle was...