Search and Seizure - a bit too long

A woman suing Texas' Harris County Sheriff's Office over a roadside strip search says newly-released dashcam video will prove her case. The dashcam video was recorded two years ago. The video shows what amounts to an 11-minute ordeal

Only in Texas

Possibly NSFW Turn down the audio at a minimum

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I get the same reaction everytime I am strip searched. "It's a bit too long"

A woman suing Texas' Harris County Sheriff's Office over a roadside strip search says newly-released dashcam video will prove her case. The dashcam video was recorded two years ago. The video shows what amounts to an 11-minute ordeal
Only in Texas
Possibly NSFW Turn down the audio at a minimum

Edited by The Poojer

I couldn't tell what was happening in that video, but I'm pretty sure cavity searches should not be happening.

i couldn't tell anything in that video either. And that to me tells me that there was no cavity search. Not on the side of the road. Not while the dash cam was recording everything. People just need to understand that criminals that are breaking the law are not truthful people. It was confirmed she had drugs on her. There's always the possibility the story was fabricated to start some kind of law suit. I highly doubt some cop just decided to start digging inside her Cooch. Im sure of the responses I'm going to get from anti police posters here. So let me just do you a favor. Don't bother to get into an argument with me on this. I'm not replying anymore on the matter.

i couldn't tell anything in that video either. And that to me tells me that there was no cavity search. Not on the side of the road. Not while the dash cam was recording everything. People just need to understand that criminals that are breaking the law are not truthful people. It was confirmed she had drugs on her. There's always the possibility the story was fabricated to start some kind of law suit. I highly doubt some cop just decided to start digging inside her Cooch. Im sure of the responses I'm going to get from anti police posters here. So let me just do you a favor. Don't bother to get into an argument with me on this. I'm not replying anymore on the matter.

You get no argument from me. He said-She said. In that case, who's more credible? She had drugs on her, not going to be her that's more credible.

If the cops finger raped her or not, we will never know.