I Feel Bad For Kyle Williams

H2o

And please don't be so imperious as to presume to tell me what should be in my own post. What has a place is what I deem fit to have a place. I choose to believe Dawkins is going to wreck people. I choose to believe that Logan's outstretched hands will be visible to Tyrod in the middle of the field. I choose to believe the Bills will end the drought this year. I like my Kool-Aid by the jug. I was happy to give my money to Ralph because the team stayed, and I am happy to give my money to Pegs for keeping it here. You don't know what Dawkins, Boldin, Matthews and Zay will add to the offense anymore than I do. No one does, not even McBean. So 19-0 baby. And don't feel bad for Kyle, beyond the millions he gets to wear the finest uniform in the NFL in the nicest stadium with the best fans.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By all accounts Kyle was on the fence this year about coming back. This is a lunch pail kinda guy who has been here in Buffalo for a lot of the worst that we have seen here over the last 17 years. He has been the epitome of a Buffalo Bills player and will one day have a spot on the wall. He is probably my favorite in the drought era. A 5th Round pick out of LSU who has outplayed his draft position since day one, all while sticking with the team who gave him a shot and embracing the city.

I wonder what was the selling point to get him to come back this year? Will he return next year or is this his last hoorah? Shady spoke his peace about the trade, but Kyle isn't a guy who has complained much in all of his time here. I know that he is likely disappointed to see the team going into a rebuild mode again in the twilight of his career.

I hope it is not Kyle's last season in a Bills uni, but one has to wonder. I would love nothing more than for this guy to taste some playoff success, especially in front of the home fans, before his time is up. I don't know if that will ever happen. One can hope for the best though. He deserves to be a part of that, but right now it looks as if it may never happen.

I don't feel bad for any millionaires because they haven't won a game but yeah it would be cool to see these guys win the SB.

And please don't be so imperious as to presume to tell me what should be in my own post. What has a place is what I deem fit to have a place. I choose to believe Dawkins is going to wreck people. I choose to believe that Logan's outstretched hands will be visible to Tyrod in the middle of the field. I choose to believe the Bills will end the drought this year. I like my Kool-Aid by the jug. I was happy to give my money to Ralph because the team stayed, and I am happy to give my money to Pegs for keeping it here. You don't know what Dawkins, Boldin, Matthews and Zay will add to the offense anymore than I do. No one does, not even McBean. So 19-0 baby. And don't feel bad for Kyle, beyond the millions he gets to wear the finest uniform in the NFL in the nicest stadium with the best fans.

Fair enough. I just disagree. Schematically the running game is much different and who knows how it will be. Dawkins hasn't shown to be the guy in camp and as for our improved receiver corps, an aged receiver, an unproven rookie and a drop-riddled ST standout are currently our top three. Too bad our new super star Matthews is injured. Oh well, as you stated, just my opinion.

No offense intended.

Do you like a little sour in your jug of kool aid?

i would hope that the new regime would be honest and up front with him. he has been a great player, a great person, and by all accounts a great teammate and leader. it is apparent to anyone who has watched him play that he gives his all every time he takes the field. he and fred jackson are two of my all time favorites to ever put on a bills uniform. yes they get paid millions to play a game, and yes it is "a business". but these are people. some good, some bad, and some that transcend the game. some are more than just a football player. when i think of what a true buffalo bill is, i think of kyle williams. i would love to see this man lead this team onto the field for a playoff game at the ralph...new era field. but whatever happens, his name better be up on that wall the moment he retires. thank you kyle, for everything.

i think people like kyle because he is a buffalo bill, and a really good one at that. but i think people LOVE kyle williams, because of the human being he is.

Sure, we hope they'd be honest with him but as I've stated another thread, why would any player trust the front office after those moves?

I was just playing, not offended. I do believe strongly the team will be much better this year. The reason is I think the defense will be much improved, and I believe the offense will be comparable or slightly better. We could score last year, but couldn't stop a high school team. I think McD will button that down significantly. That would mean a significant improvement this year, and a much brighter future.

I will pass on the sour, thank you. It is hard enough to be a Bills fan without self-inflicted mental wounds. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Kyle Williams is one of my all-time favorites but he is 34 and going to make $8.3 million this year to play football. I am 35 and get up every day at 5:00 am to grind out 45-50 hours a week for far less. I love the guy but I don't feel bad for I'm at all, at all. It's a business and if players don't like it, I really don't care.

/thread

If it's such a chore to for him or others to play now, they're free to retire.

I was just playing, not offended. I do believe strongly the team will be much better this year. The reason is I think the defense will be much improved, and I believe the offense will be comparable or slightly better. We could score last year, but couldn't stop a high school team. I think McD will button that down significantly. That would mean a significant improvement this year, and a much brighter future.

I will pass on the sour, thank you. It is hard enough to be a Bills fan without self-inflicted mental wounds. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

As much as I disagree with your opinion on the offense, I appreciate your mentality. It's a nice change of pace!

I cannot buy into this defense just because of the change in scheme and staff. I still believe they are severely lacking talent behind the front four.

Kyle Williams is one of my all-time favorites but he is 34 and going to make $8.3 million this year to play football. I am 35 and get up every day at 5:00 am to grind out 45-50 hours a week for far less. I love the guy but I don't feel bad for I'm at all, at all. It's a business and if players don't like it, I really don't care.

This is like the best comment ever.