Rams' fan reaction to Sammy trade

Their reaction and enthusiasm has made me feel better about the trade. Sammy is going where his talents are appreciated. He's gone to a bigger and better market. Rams now potentially have their big three in Gurley, Sammy, Goff. If McVay is half the genius many proclaim, they will be a fun team to watch.

Sad. You must be real bored trying to rile people up around here, but it is working; so I will give you that.

Who am I to piss in your cheerios? Seems like you probably like pissy cheerios.

As for the thread/post, I really don't care what the 27 Rams fans think about the trade. Everyone around here seems very concerned what other fans think, and I really wonder why that is. We would beat them up in the stadium, but somehow their internet opinions are prophetic and substansial?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad. You must be real bored trying to rile people up around here, but it is working; so I will give you that.

As for the thread/post, I really don't care what the 27 Rams fans think about the trade. Everyone around here seems very concerned what other fans think, and I really wonder why that is. We would beat them up in the stadium, but somehow their internet opinions are prophetic and substansial?

As a fan of Sammy isn't it ok to be happy that he is welcomed by the new fan base and appreciated?

Edited by Figster

It's called a different perspective. You seem to rejoice in losing a player of Sammy's caliber for a backup corner. Is EJ Gaines talent level equal to Watkins? From what I've been reading, nobody PAID to have an opinion on NFL talent level thinks so. Yet I don't get why so many of you are happy to see him leave.

He's a young talent who could have helped this team WIN in the future. He is a 1st round talent. We got back a 6th round talent for him. We lost. It seems professional writers and people on the other team thinks they won the trade.

Let us flip the perspective for a second and answer me this:

Would you welcome Julio Jones if Atlanta wants to trade him to us for EJ Gaines and a 2nd? Or Odell? Or Mike Evans?

Edited by CanadianFan