2018 Mock Draft

I know its way to early but a man has to dream.

(1a). QB Josh Allen, Wyoming. Has the mobility, arm strength, and played in cold weather.

(1b) OT Mitch Hyatt Clemson. Have to protect new QB.

(2a) S Marcus Allen Penn State. Safety to solidify secondary.

(2b) DT Reginald McKenzie Jr. Kyle Williams not getting younger.

(3a) WR DJ Chark LSU, Big Tall Receiver that new management likes

(3b) CB Carlton Davis Auburn. Cornerback depth.

Edited by bisonbrigade

(1a). QB Josh Allen, Wyoming. Has the mobility, arm strength, and played in cold weather.

Sitting through a tank year is gonna suck. Draft time is gonna be awesome tho. I really wanna compete this year tho, hopefully we pick up some quality OL talent and WR talent after cuts

Sitting through a tank year is gonna suck. Draft time is gonna be awesome tho. I really wanna compete this year tho, hopefully we pick up some quality OL talent and WR talent after cuts

What 'tank' year ? We lose Sammy at WR but add Anquan Bolden and Matthews - compare this to Sammys 9 games . Its trading actual production for top potential and adding a high pick. The Darby deal was a flat out steal

I think you have to get an OLB in those early rounds

What 'tank' year ? We lose Sammy at WR but add Anquan Bolden and Matthews - compare this to Sammys 9 games . Its trading actual production for top potential and adding a high pick. The Darby deal was a flat out steal

I think you have to get an OLB in those early rounds

A healthy Sammy is > Bolden and Matthews at this stage in their careers. You can spin it however you want.

From what I've seen of Allen I was not impressed at all. He seems really erratic with his accuracy and decision making. He's a tall and athletic white kid who has been under center so naturally he's going to get hyped to the moon but I just don't see it yet with him.

Wow, I can't believe how many people are saying we are tanking because we traded our best player who coincidentally hasn't played in 2 years.

Tank is not the correct word...Its try to win now with an eye on the future...very smart move.

A healthy Sammy is > Bolden and Matthews at this stage in their careers. You can spin it however you want.

Matthews had 83 catches last year and is 25.... a tank is when you dump players for picks only or salary cap only - we added 3 players - all starters in NFL

I like it. What's scary is, those are all need picks and you didn't address linebacker.

We have a lot of holes for this new scheme

Matthews had 83 catches last year and is 25.... a tank is when you dump players for picks only or salary cap only - we added 3 players - all starters in NFL

Factor in Matthews drops. Dude was getting cut. The eagles brought in a lot of talent at WR. Why? well figure it out. This was all about the draft picks. Im fine with that but dont bull **** the fanbase and act like you wanna compete by telling me your gonna start a 40 yr old at WR and that should tell us your "not throwing in the towel" gtfo with that

My guess is that the Bills draft a QB with a high floor. If they are going to jettison TT they are going to be sure that the guy that they get is at least starting caliber. They won't swing at a boom or bust guy. These guys are fairly conservative as well. Expect the QB to have a long resume and a pro ready skill set.

My guess is that the Bills draft a QB with a high floor. If they are going to jettison TT they are going to be sure that the guy that they get is at least starting caliber. They won't swing at a boom or bust guy. These guys are fairly conservative as well. Expect the QB to have a long resume and a pro ready skill set.

To me this would be Rosen at this point.

Yes, replacing Watkins and Darby with NFL players is worth a few wins.

My god.

That's what I keep coming back to as well.

Darnold and more specifically Allen have a lot to prove...i dont like allens accuracy issues at this point. Lamar Jackson is interesting but i feel is Very similar to Tyrod skill set.

Yes, replacing Watkins and Darby with NFL players is worth a few wins.

My god.

Instead of a #1 WR with game changing ability and speed, we have threee #2s and #3s. One WR in his 40s basically and another that drops more passes than Holmes is dropping in TC.

Gaines wont even start. The draft pick value was there but still not a fan.

Instead of a #1 WR with game changing ability and speed, we have threee #2s and #3s. One WR in his 40s basically and another that drops more passes than Holmes is dropping in TC.

Gaines wont even start. The draft pick value was there but still not a fan.

So? Watkins barely sees the field. Who's to say that changes this year? Matthews is a good receiver. And Darby was an average corner last year.

They didn't dump players. They certainly didn't give up any wins with these deals.

Darnold and more specifically Allen have a lot to prove...i dont like allens accuracy issues at this point. Lamar Jackson is interesting but i feel is Very similar to Tyrod skill set.

Rudolph, Falk and Mayfield all have a chance to fit that criteria as well (especially Rudolph IMO).