Is tonight game on locL buffalo TV

Just looking at the schedule - am I correct that none of the Bills preseason games will be shown on national tv? And NFL ticket doesn't kick in until reg season? Is only way for out of towners to watch by subscribing to NFL.com Game Pass package?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just looking at the schedule - am I correct that none of the Bills preseason games will be shown on national tv? And NFL ticket doesn't kick in until reg season? Is only way for out of towners to watch by subscribing to NFL.com Game Pass package?

Plenty of streams were out there last year, not the greatest quality but I suppose if you need your fix that will suffice. I'm going to wait for the replays this year and not mess with it. I like how NFL network shows all the games it's a decent way to see who is in shape heading into fantasy.

KB looked better last night than he has in awhile.

you can always dvr the re run on nfl network if you don't want to spend the money

Plenty of streams were out there last year, not the greatest quality but I suppose if you need your fix that will suffice. I'm going to wait for the replays this year and not mess with it. I like how NFL network shows all the games it's a decent way to see who is in shape heading into fantasy.

KB looked better last night than he has in awhile.

i forgot that NFLN replays all if them. I can't watch this one live anyway so I'll just Dvr that and watch it tomorrow. There is a free trial of game pass that I'll use for one of the games. I'm thinking I'll use it for the 3rd game (Ravens). 4th game is same night as 1st Buckeye game.

I was trying to figure out the rerun schedule myself...in the past the local channel here in Rochester would play the Thursday night preseason games on a Saturday, but I cant seem to find it scheduled on the cable guide...I might have to go with that NFL.com game pass thing...NFLN has the Bills/Vikings replay at 4am Friday (8/11) and 10am Wednesday (8/16)...which btw pisses me off cuz some games have 2,3 or 4 replays before Bills get a 2nd replay and Wednesday being the only one during normal human hours...oh well "Bills Hate" live and well

I thought all Bills preseason is on local for a long time now.

The only chance to get a local broadcast team with some clue abut the nuances of the Bills.

Normal games are a national team that have no idea about the teams they cover outside of a few self-serving comments from each team's GM as "research."