Section 123 and others.

So life circimstances forced me to end my 5 year run of season tickets in my beloved 331. While I won't be attending every game this year I still intend to make 3 or maybe 4 games. One of the silver linings is that it will be interesting to see what it's like to sit in different parts of the stadium. Picked up two for the Colts game today in section 123 for 19 bucks each, with fees. I consider that a steal. Anybody have seasons down there or sat there before? Got an idea about perspectives from 3d seating charts but wondering what the crowd is like. I know they're nuts on the closed end, been there before.

Looking forward to football.

Go Bills.

Let me know what seats you got when you find out. I have a feeling I know who's seats you bought and you'll be right behind me and about 3-5 seats over.

The section is awesome. Plan to stand the whole game. If we're winning and scores are happening in our end zone it will be incredible. If it's on the other side it will still be incredible.

How did you land tickets for so cheap? If you don't mind me asking.

Stubhub. Still 2 at the same price in the same section, plus others for under 30 in the same endzone and the rock pile across the way. Both Colts and Fish have cheap options.

Let me know what seats you got when you find out. I have a feeling I know who's seats you bought and you'll be right behind me and about 3-5 seats over.

The section is awesome. Plan to stand the whole game. If we're winning and scores are happening in our end zone it will be incredible. If it's on the other side it will still be incredible.

Stood about 75% of the time during my 331 run.. Glad to hear that's the case down in 123

Stubhub. Still 2 at the same price in the same section, plus others for under 30 in the same endzone and the rock pile across the way. Both Colts and Fish have cheap options.

Stood about 75% of the time during my 331 run.. Glad to hear that's the case down in 123

My friend who has club seats told me his rep told him a few weeks ago they haven't sold out one game this year yet. Usually by now they have 4 or 5 games sold out. Not sure if this is true, it seems odd. Tickets maybe cheap to be had this year.