I'm back!!

Why don't you elaborate, presuming you are sober? Don't be afraid to use facts and verifiable information.

Roger Clinton is not nearly as xenophobic, imbecilic, incurious, ill-informed, narcissistic, sociopathic, boorish, beclowning, serial lying and orangutanning as Trump. Those are verifiable facts to anyone with a working human brain.

what did you drink?

Something called Trump Koolaid. It was about 62,000,000 proof I was told.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Clinton is not nearly as xenophobic, imbecilic, incurious, ill-informed, narcissistic, sociopathic, boorish, beclowning, serial lying and orangutanning as Trump. Those are verifiable facts to anyone with a working human brain.

that hangover sounds like a B word, eh?

No, those are opinions. He may be all of what you say, but those qualities are not verifiable nor facts. Let's face it, what matters is what he accomplishes not how warm and fuzzy you feel about him. You are a typical liberal, all consumed with "feelings" rather than facts and what is real.

No, those are opinions. He may be all of what you say, but those qualities are not verifiable nor facts. Let's face it, what matters is what he accomplishes not how warm and fuzzy you feel about him. You are a typical liberal, all consumed with "feelings" rather than facts and what is real.

The FACT is you asked a stupid question to provide facts or verification for a specific opinion of mine, from which none could emerge. You cannot quantify such opinions. That brings up that either you knowingly asked a stupid question, which is stupid, or you unknowingly asked a stupid question, which is even more stupid. That reeks of deplorable behavior, or more accurate, the behavior of a deplorable. Edited by Kelly the Dog

The FACT is you asked a stupid question to provide facts or verification for a specific opinion of mine, from which none could emerge. You cannot quantify such opinions. That brings up that either you knowingly asked a stupid question, which is stupid, or you unknowingly asked a stupid question, which is even more stupid. That reeks of deplorable behavior, or more accurate, the behavior of a deplorable.

No, it's you being a kitty and since you can't verify your "facts" you are running away from your original statement. "Those are verifiable facts to anyone with a working human brain." So I guess by your very words you don't have a working brain.

No, it's you being a kitty and since you can't verify your "facts" you are running away from your original statement. "Those are verifiable facts to anyone with a working human brain." So I guess by your very words you don't have a working brain.

I gave an obvious ludicrous answer to an obvious ludicrous question, asking for facts to back up that kind of statement about a buffoon being ten times better than another buffoon. In your defense, deplorables are not known for the ability to process information.

So to be clear:

In your mind, anyone who categorically refused to vote for a globalist criminal with ties to wall street, interventionist elements of the CIA, Russia, and other unsavory groups was a "deplorable?"

Edited by joesixpack

Trump is a clown who is in way over his head imo (twitter attacks against your own AG and GOP members of the Senate is just stupid). Also, he's embarrassed himself on he national stage several times and it's never a good sign when boy scouts and then cops have to write a letter distancing apologizing about the president's rhetoric.

However, if you're a conservative you have to like some of the things he's done so far. Obviously, nominating Gorsich is the big one. Illegal immigration is way down under Trump. His new merit based immigration plan (which pry won't pass) used to be the norm here. He's cut regulations through EO's and withdrew from the Parris Accord. He also has a very conservative cabinet which drives people like me crazy (particularly Betsy Devos and Scott Pruitt). Obviously, repealing/replacing the ACA and getting tax reform done will be huge factors come next November.

So to be clear:

In your mind, anyone who categorically refused to vote for a globalist criminal with ties to wall street, interventionist elements of the CIA, Russia, and other unsavory groups was a "deplorable?"

Nope. People who erroneously believed that the lying deplorable Hillary was somehow worse than fukkface Trump were just blind, the other half, the ignorant morons who fell for the snake salesman were deplorable.

I gave an obvious ludicrous answer to an obvious ludicrous question, asking for facts to back up that kind of statement about a buffoon being ten times better than another buffoon. In your defense, deplorables are not known for the ability to process information.

This is what you posted: "Roger Clinton is not nearly as xenophobic, imbecilic, incurious, ill-informed, narcissistic, sociopathic, boorish, beclowning, serial lying and orangutanning as Trump. Those are verifiable facts to anyone with a working human brain." Own it, and quit being a kitty about it.

This is what you posted: "Roger Clinton is not nearly as xenophobic, imbecilic, incurious, ill-informed, narcissistic, sociopathic, boorish, beclowning, serial lying and orangutanning as Trump. Those are verifiable facts to anyone with a working human brain." Own it, and quit being a kitty about it.

As stated, processing information is a chore for you. I was clearly referring to your earlier stupid statement and admitted I gave a ludicrous answer to it. Thanks for playing.

As stated, processing information is a chore for you. I was clearly referring to your earlier stupid statement and admitted I gave a ludicrous answer to it. Thanks for playing.

No, you are trying to confuse and misrepresent the conversation. After getting caught squarely you started backpedalling and then claimed that your previous serious statement was now intentionally ludicrous. You're typical of a half dozen or so posters that come down here every six months or a year and get your ass handed to you. Then you disappear for awhile until you forget that the stove top is hot and you just can't help yourself from getting burned again.

Nope. People who erroneously believed that the lying deplorable Hillary was somehow worse than fukkface Trump were just blind, the other half, the ignorant morons who fell for the snake salesman were deplorable.

She might be a better human being (maybe - that's highly debatable.) But a better president than !@#$face Trump? :lol: They're both thin-skinned narcissists with heroic delusions of victimhood. The difference between them is that Hillary would have been enabled in her resulting authoritarianism, which would have been far more disastrous than Trump's !@#$facedness.

No, you are trying to confuse and misrepresent the conversation. After getting caught squarely you started backpedalling and then claimed that your previous serious statement was now intentionally ludicrous. You're typical of a half dozen or so posters that come down here every six months or a year and get your ass handed to you. Then you disappear for awhile until you forget that the stove top is hot and you just can't help yourself from getting burned again.

I was here before you were born, junior. If you believe that I was serious when I said that "orangutanning" was a verifiable fact then you are more ignorant and deplorable than I once feared. Please get a vasectomy.

I was here before you were born, junior. If you believe that I was serious when I said that "orangutanning" was a verifiable fact then you are more ignorant and deplorable than I once feared. Please get a vasectomy.

I must say, the fair and balanced you was much less entertaining than this unfair and imbalanced version... :beer:

She might be a better human being (maybe - that's highly debatable.) But a better president than !@#$face Trump? :lol: They're both thin-skinned narcissists with heroic delusions of victimhood. The difference between them is that Hillary would have been enabled in her resulting authoritarianism, which would have been far more disastrous than Trump's !@#$facedness.

The putrid, disingenuous, arrogant, delusional Hillary is Mother Theresa compared to the alt-human Trump. Even all the good and decent things he does for Republicans and the country are not because he's a good or decent human.

I must say, the fair and balanced you was much less entertaining than this unfair and imbalanced version... :beer:

I had the Fair and Balanced moniker taken away from me from copyright infringement when I wouldn't rape and sexually assault enough women. Even after I swore I respected Bill Clinton.

Roger Clinton is not nearly as xenophobic, imbecilic, incurious, ill-informed, narcissistic, sociopathic, boorish, beclowning, serial lying and orangutanning as Trump.

You left out a few from the Cali Lefty playbook.

Homophobic, Transphobic, Misogynistic, Privileged !!!