Best QB/RB/WR

Panthers at 4 is a joke. I didn't read the rest yet but I almost dropped my phone when I saw that

Right there with ya on that one, it also said our previous ranking was 5? Idt we're 5 but I think the talent is there. Maybe 10-15

Right there with ya on that one, it also said our previous ranking was 5? Idt we're 5 but I think the talent is there. Maybe 10-15

They were really high on us last year. Tyrod didn't improve and Sammy proved he is injury prone.

Colts at 13? Luck may not be healthy enough to start season and is perennially overrated. Gore is ancient and Hilton is one trick pony - a very good one trick but not a great WR.

But Dallas at #2??? So many QBs are better than Dak. Based on him alone, Dallas is closer to 10th. I reserve the right for him to prove me completely wrong in season two.

^Another day, another "Sammy is much better than believed" comment. You can set your watch to it.

This is a weird list, why limit it to three guys?

It's much more beneficial to talk about teams with the best QBs & total number of weapons (WR+TE+RB)

The way its structured, some really good players are cut out of their rankings, like Randall Cobb, Brandin Cooks, Tevin Coleman & Julian Edelman.

Edited by TheElectricCompany