Rivera, Mayberry, and Wahle all visiting

JP-era

Wahle on his way to a contract

Mayberry headed to the Saints

Rivera headed to the Cowboys.

Andruzzi already gone

<_<<_<:doh:;):D

Am I missing something? I thought we "werent good enough on O", I thought we are starting a young QB.

So,

Bennie Anderson and Cosey Coleman are all thats left at the top.

Andruzzi already gone

<_<  <_<  :doh:  ;)  :D

Am I missing something? I thought we "werent good enough on O", I thought we are starting a young QB.

So,

260053[/snapback]

Raiders | Jordan Agrees in Principle - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:27:56 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Oakland Raiders have agreed in principle with free agent RB LaMont Jordan on a five-year deal worth $27.5 million. Terms of the deal are expected to be finalized Thursday, March 3. Jordan's agent, Alvin Keels, said he is 99.9 percent sure Jordan will join the Raiders. Jordan is set to receive $15.7 million in guarantees over the first three years of the deal, including $7 million in the form of a signing bonus.

In other words, trading Henry has become more difficult.

But hey we still have Travis and Drew is gone.  <_<

260060[/snapback]

Who held up the Travis trade? was it me? Was it the Bills? No it was your beloved Cards and Travis himself.

I wanted a sure fire upgrade, Shelton is questionable as an upgrade. What I DONT want is a sure fire downgrade!

Its not over yet, but I am growing concerned.

Maybe the Shelton deal still goes through. Id love a higher profile player but Shelton is better than nothing.

Maybe we still grab one of the high profile G's.

I hope we dont sit on our hands, that would be a HUGE mistake.

The Bills are throwing in the towel for the next few years while waiting to see if Losman is an NFL QB.  Why spend money when you know your going to look like the Giants did last year with Eli?

260062[/snapback]

No GM or front office, throws in the towel. Thats just not plausible.

The nerves are getting to me. Lots of very good G being snapped up. No starting LG, no starting LT. What the fuggg?

260058[/snapback]

"Lighten up, Francis."

You're quite high-strung, man. And you really need to stop getting so worked up over a game where 6th round picks have claimed 3 of the last 6 Super Bowl MVPs.

"Lighten up, Francis."

You're quite high-strung, man. And you really need to stop getting so worked up over a game where 6th round picks have claimed 3 of the last 6 Super Bowl MVPs.

260077[/snapback]

Well, you are from the Pats area. Apparently you buy into the enigma that is the Pats. Peter Brady is the leading reason they are where they are. The guy doesnt have the nuts to demand top 5 QB pay when he has 3 damn SB rings. Secretly Bob Craft and Belichump have to be laughing, giggling, and wetting themselves without Peter knowing it. They are making cracks like, "that fool has allowed us to have a dynasty". "Doesnt he pay any attention to what QB's with his resume get paid".

Whatever, this can NEVER be repeated anywhere else. Dont try it, it wont happen here, EVER!

Raiders | Jordan Agrees in Principle - from www.KFFL.com

Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:27:56 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Oakland Raiders have agreed in principle with free agent RB LaMont Jordan on a five-year deal worth $27.5 million. Terms of the deal are expected to be finalized Thursday, March 3. Jordan's agent, Alvin Keels, said he is 99.9 percent sure Jordan will join the Raiders. Jordan is set to receive $15.7 million in guarantees over the first three years of the deal, including $7 million in the form of a signing bonus.

In other words, trading Henry has become more difficult.

260065[/snapback]

Or easier, depending on how you look at it...now the only FA RB is off the market, and there are still 5-6 teams needing a RB. Its all perception.

Deep snapper Kendall Gammon should be heading to Buffalo to meet with the Bills within the next few days.

Damn, now thats a coveted FA!

260055[/snapback]

on a serious note, jon dorenbos has done a great job for us the past two years (has he muffed a snap??) and is very cheap.......am i missing something here? seems like we already have a long snapper.........

Andruzzi already gone

:doh:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :huh:

So,

260053[/snapback]

wahle, mayberry, and rivera would all be upgrades at LG for us........andruzzi obviously would have been as well........it's a shame none are scheduled to visit and all will likely find deals elsewhere in the next 2 days.........

on a serious note, jon dorenbos has done a great job for us the past two years (has he muffed a snap??) and is very cheap.......am i missing something here? seems like we already have a long snapper.........

260105[/snapback]

I have read in the past that he does not snap the ball with enough velocity. I believe it was Moorman that it was in reference too, and that it was cutting down on his time to get rid of the ball.

It might be a factor on Lindell as well, the whole timing issue. Of course it could be that Lindell sucks. :doh:

Maybe the Shelton deal still goes through. Id love a higher profile player but Shelton is better than nothing.

Maybe we still grab one of the high profile G's.

260066[/snapback]

Why? Look at the Pats OL. Can you name their starting 5. However

Brady gets 6seconds to throw a pass downfield and Corey Dillon had the

best career year last season.

What we want are smart player, not necessarily the high profile players...

Why?  Look at the Pats OL. Can you name their starting 5.  However

260276[/snapback]

Yep Yep!

If we could push the Henry deal through and sign a guard like Vincent from Pittsburgh, then our O-Line is in great shape.

Why?  Look at the Pats OL. Can you name their starting 5.  However

260276[/snapback]

I agree with youthat our players should play smart. But if your trying to convince me that we need 5 Ethan Albrights across our o-line, we have been THERE for years now and it aint done jack for THIS team. May work for the Pats, but it wont work here.

I think we are in for a sad set of years if we are trying to convert to the Pats.

BTW, Some guy named Joe Andruzzi was just signed to the Browns as a top rated G, guess where he played last year.

I have read in the past that he does not snap the ball with enough velocity.  I believe it was Moorman that it was in reference too, and that it was cutting down on his time to get rid of the ball. 

It might be a factor on Lindell as well, the whole timing issue.  Of course it could be that Lindell sucks.  :doh:

260132[/snapback]

VA I had't heard that. I was also suprised to see this dudw from KC coming in. Dorenbos was hurt last year, maybe more serios than we thought. That dude Banta seemd to do fine the last couple of games, plus he doubles as a tight end. I mean, when you have the #1 special teams in the league(outside Suckdell) do you really want to mess with it?

The nerves are getting to me. Lots of very good G being snapped up. No starting LG, no starting LT. What the fuggg?

260058[/snapback]

Buffalo is going to an unbalanced line.

C/rg/rg/rt/rt/te

It will fool the hell out of opposing defenses.

260058[/snapback]

Dude, you got what you wanted. Your quarterback is starting. Proving the old adage, be careful what you ask for as you will surely get it. We start all over now. May as well get used to it.

"And Genie, for my last wish, I wouldn't mind a little head..."