Shady Wants to Play Until He's 33

He's has to be bobsledding to his "best by" date on hits accumulated and has eked by concussion protocol almost a dozen times so far.

No, he's immune to the RB wall........going to play as long as Tom Brady......because, ya' know, Tom Brady's longevity has NOTHING to do with the fact that you can't hit QB's anymore. Diet and exercise. :flirt:

Don't even need a reliable backup. We're good. :thumbsup:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Andy_Benoit

#Bills Notes: @CutonDime25 best in a gap-scheme run game, where he can dance to set up blocks. Now in an outside zone run game for BUF.

#Bills Notes: outside zone run game will often feature RB and FB. (Many outside zone games feature only a RB.)

#Bills Notes: @CutonDime25, if he plays with discipline, will prosper with FB DiMarco leading way in outside zone game.

A number that is years down the road?

LOL come on man

If he restructured anything it would be to reorganize for cap for signing free agents or whatever

However...the bills did a REALLY good job with their cap this year......they are rolling over money.....didnt restructure anyone major except TT and that actually SAVED money.....and didnt touch contracts that they could have like Cordy Glenn.

Cap wise...we are in pretty good shape now

I do NOT want them to restructure Glenn as long as he is having these nagging injury issues.

He'll be in radio in 2017.

Sure he will. I hear he is talking to Ross Tucker about a side job this year.

If McCoy wants to last that long he needs to start spending money on maintenance and less time partying,

I do NOT want them to restructure Glenn as long as he is having these nagging injury issues.

Sure he will. I hear he is talking to Ross Tucker about a side job this year.

If McCoy wants to last that long he needs to start spending money on maintenance and less time partying,

How would you know how much time does he spend on one vs the other?

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills desperately reaching for another first round RB with one of those picks this year..........which would be disgusting.

I would not expect them to draft a first round running back until the offensive line gets worse. Here are the Bills draft priorities:

1) Secondary, mainly corners.

2) Running backs with OL issues.

3) Wide receivers with quarterback issues.

Does anyone else get the feeling that McCoy is going to be one of those very rare running backs that just keeps going and doesn't hit that wall everyone talks about at 30. I think Shady has a good 3-4 more really productive prime years in him. What does everyone else think?

Yes, absolutely.