Sour Sal Maiorana Strikes Again...

Good attempt. Maybe on the next try you'll get past the 2nd sentence.

You didn't ask what he's done to prove he's the long term solution. You asked what he's done to exhibit leadership qualities. He's been the first one in and last one out. He's worked out consistently. He's done everything that the coaching staff has asked of him, 'above and beyond'. He's hosted a camp to develop chemistry with some of the skill players. Honestly, if that doesn't answer the question you asked I don't even know what to tell you.

early arrival happens to be the only specific in your quote so I assumed that's what you were gloaming onto...if I'm missing something by all means please tell me

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call. He arrives early. I am sold on Taylor being the long term solution for the Bills at QB.

The point he's being a leader, which obviously means little to you because he didn't pitch a fit like you wanted.

The point he's being a leader, which obviously means little to you because he didn't pitch a fit like you wanted.

Guys want to follow where he leads, right? He gets in early, right?

He's the best QB on the team, that's really about it. We can hope he's able to lead the team to meaningful victories but 2 years of the eyeball test and the won/loss record don't leave me optimistic.

Read the OP. That's who I was replying to. My god your reading comprehension skills are crap. We're saying the same thing about Taylor yet here you are arguing with me. But, since you brought it up...for what reason would the Bills be interested in showcasing EJ for another team?

Please, oh please say sign and trade.

👏 Bravo. I was going to reply with a snide remark but I figured why stoop to your level.

Might be its you who read my post with a the wrong tone.

You get all bent out of shape on anyone who even remotely criticizes Tyrod whether the criticism is deserved or not, yet you have no issues criticizing a brand new front office staff for stuff that may not even be their fault?

Do you not see the irony in that?

wait till the season starts, when tyrod is missing open recievers, still cant read 2/3 of the field, and people start calling him out, JM2009 will be starting forum fights all over the place. He has a history of it. Pretty much all he did on the other forum.

Edited by bigduke6

wait till the season starts, when tyrod is missing open recievers, still cant read 2/3 of the field, and people start calling him out, JM2009 will be starting forum fights all over the place. He has a history of it. Pretty much all he did on the other forum.

- not meaning anything disrespectful. you seem to know jm2009 very well so as have 1 post and let me beat him to his own game........

What banned poster are you?

:D