The Strain: Final Season

/dev/null

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes on an after GOT where I live... It's just as good of a show too.... HATE to see the strain go....

I'm sad to see it go too, but The Strain is the kind of show that needs a resolution.

Also going to lose Turn also. But at some point 'murka is gonna have to win that Revolutionary War

I can't watch shows like The Strain and GoT back to back. I have to soak it all in. Hit the Social Media and get the reviews and theories. GoT will be my early week fix and The Strain will come later.

Then comes football season for the overdose :devil:

Fourth and final season of The Strain starts this Sunday.

I'm not sure if FX is writing off the series by putting it opposite Game of Thrones or if they got screwed over by GoT's delayed season

My favorite show, not happy that it's ending. If walking dumb can last this long don't see why the Strain can't either.

My favorite show, not happy that it's ending. If walking dumb can last this long don't see why the Strain can't either.

At least, give us one last sympathy season, or perhaps a final "one for the road" pity season....

At least, give us one last sympathy season, or perhaps a final "one for the road" pity season....

This is the "one for the road" season. The Strain has an end game in mind. Unlike TWD which just kind of keeps going off on tangents

This is the "one for the road" season. The Strain has an end game in mind. Unlike TWD which just kind of keeps going off on tangents

Yep - and if it ends anything like in the books, then this is going to be a very action-packed season.

• 2 weeks later...

thus far it's been boring imo

yeah

I was like wtf in the last episode with Dutch. I kept wondering why she didn't just go badass vampire huntress and start stabbing/decapitating those nurses, orderlies, and the delivery dude.

At this point its all about survival

I agree, and considering that we're only 2 weeks in, I like season 4 so far. They've apparently scrapped the ending from the novels, so there's no telling how it will end.

thus far it's been boring imo

So you didn't enjoy the Comic Con clip?

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait till the old man guts him!

That's exactly what I hope is going to happen. The symbolism and poetic justice of the elderly Jewish death camp prisoner killing off his Nazi-strigoi antagonist who happens to be the architect of the resettlement camp/ blood farms should be too much to allow for any other outcome.