PPP Fantasy Football 2917

Locking up the league today for tomorrow's draft, so today is the last day to suggest rule/scoring changes or anything else you wish. Our league last year was 14 - which I'd love to get down to 12. I don't think all 14 teams are back, but the league webpage makes it impossible for me to see. So, roll call time. Here is who was in the league last season, chime in yes or no if you want to play this year:

Me (yes)

BeerBallBannedMe (yes)

Brick Top

Buffalosaurus Rex

Champ

DeathDealers

Fred's Stiff Arm (yes)

Magic Mushrooms (yes)

Overanalyze

Personas Non Grata

RLB Squad

Antifa Tranny Dick (yes)

SCLSU Mud dogs

The Rexit

Joe you are in as well (you didn't have a team last year right?)

Chime in if you're in. I'm going to lock up teams by 5pm EST. Rules/Scoring will be locked up by 9pm EST so chime in with thoughts.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Locking up the league today for tomorrow's draft, so today is the last day to suggest rule/scoring changes or anything else you wish. Our league last year was 14 - which I'd love to get down to 12. I don't think all 14 teams are back, but the league webpage makes it impossible for me to see. So, roll call time. Here is who was in the league last season, chime in yes or no if you want to play this year:

Me (yes)

BeerBallBannedMe (yes)

Brick Top

Buffalosaurus Rex

Champ

DeathDealers

Fred's Stiff Arm (yes)

Magic Mushrooms (yes)

Overanalyze

Personas Non Grata

RLB Squad

Antifa Tranny Dick (yes)

SCLSU Mud dogs

The Rexit

Chime in if you're in. I'm going to lock up teams by 5pm EST. Rules/Scoring will be locked up by 9pm EST so chime in with thoughts.

I did not

But I think I'll call my team Fat Third Wavers

Me (yes)

BeerBallBannedMe (yes)

Brick Top

Buffalosaurus Rex

Champ

DeathDealers

Fred's Stiff Arm (yes)

Magic Mushrooms (yes)

Overanalyze

Personas Non Grata

RLB Squad

Antifa Tranny Dick (yes)

SCLSU Mud dogs

The Rexit

I like the rules we had last year.

Okay, updating here:

Me (yes)

BeerBallBannedMe (yes)

Brick Top

Buffalosaurus Rex

Champ

DeathDealers

Fred's Stiff Arm (yes)

Magic Mushrooms (yes)

Overanalyze

Personas Non Grata

RLB Squad (yes)

Antifa Tranny Dick (yes)

SCLSU Mud dogs

The Rexit

If people liked the rules, we can keep them (one RB slot, two flex slots) is basically the only change.

Also, I'm about to remove teams who haven't responded - if you get removed and want back in let me know and I'll make it happen - then I'll post the link for anyone to sign up (joe I'll PM you one, you have a spot). By my count we have 7 so far, meaning 5 spots open.

If you were in the league and got removed but still want to play, PM me asap. Otherwise, it's open for registration now at the following link:

We're trying to cap the league at 12, so there are 5 spots left:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/160411/invitation?key=49f182f7b78911a8&ikey=f8d34110623b48e5

I just got this message in my email:

We're sorry, but the commissioner decided to delete your Yahoo Fantasy Football team, Personas Non Grata, from your league, PPP Fantasy Football League!

Looks like my team was more aptly named than I realized. :lol:

Edited by Rob's House

I just got this message in my email:

We're sorry, but the commissioner decided to delete your Yahoo Fantasy Football team, Personas Non Grata, from your league, PPP Fantasy Football League!

Looks like my team was more aptly named than I realized. :lol:

Ha! Apologies. You're still in if you want! Link above. I didn't know how to clear space in the league without doing that... :beer:

Down to two spots left...

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/160411/invitation?key=49f182f7b78911a8&ikey=f8d34110623b48e5

Rules question for the teams in the league: Now that we're at 12 should we go back to a more standard format of QB, RB, RB, TE, WR, WR, Flex? Or do we want to keep the starting spots as: QB RB WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex?

Rules question for the teams in the league: Now that we're at 12 should we go back to a more standard format of QB, RB, RB, TE, WR, WR, Flex? Or do we want to keep the starting spots as: QB RB WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex?

I've never played with 2 flexes before, but I'm willing to try anything once.... That doesn't include Boyst's shim friend, however.

Two flex and 1 RB is interesting and I like it. Is this a ppr league?