Shaq Attack - Sharks Never Sleep

Shaq is gonna be a star this year. His first year was a mess.

He was not drafted just to rush the passer he was drafted for his all round game but if you take a defensive end in the first round they better get sacks. He will. This year. If he doesn't Badol will be proved right. But he will.... Shaq is a stud.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you got me pegged. :rolleyes:

If you don't remember the games......the stats are quite easy to access.......was common knowledge that the staff lost confidence in Shaq after watching him struggle mightily when they tried to raise his snap count after giving him 5 games to get in shape.

Your attempt to straw-man the Mario-snaps thing was laughably weak. Had no idea there was still a Mario-in-coverage apologist alive after everyone watched him clearly flame out of his own doing the past couple years. Maybe try 60% harder next time. :lol:

I will try 60% harder to ignore you in the future👌

Shaq is gonna be a star this year. His first year was a mess.

He was not drafted just to rush the passer he was drafted for his all round game but if you take a defensive end in the first round they better get sacks. He will. This year. If he doesn't Badol will be proved right. But he will.... Shaq is a stud.

I agree wholeheartedly

Oh, now he was a 3-4 DE?

You guys need to get your stories straight.

He was basically playing on the outside shoulder of the OT most plays with his hand on the ground.........not that dissimilar to what he will be asked to do this season.

The "Shaq as an OLB" thing never materialized.......the Bills original defensive plan got punched in the mouth before Shaq even came back from injury........and he was subsequently used primarily as a down pass rusher, which made his lack of production quite glaring and lead to his relegation to less than 20 snaps per game in the final 3 contests.

What did you think of Jerry Hughes in Indy?

What did you think of Jerry Hughes in Indy?

I was surprised he didn't develop quicker with Freeney and Mathis but I loved it when Griggson called and offered him up to the Bills for Shep.

Felt he was unfinished but a high ceiling pass rusher when he was at TCU.

The QUALITY of your pass rushers is second only in importance to the quality of your QB, IMO.

That's probably my biggest issue with Shaq........I didn't see the high ceiling in his play at Clemson..........and sometimes when you get decent production it discourages improvement at the position.........see Chris Kelsay as an example........the Bills kept giving the middling Cornhusker big paydays even as the importance of pass rushers was increasing. :doh:

Hopefully Shaq turns into a beast. It can happen but you can only go by what the tape shows and it showed a guy that leans into OT's and was very slow off the ball.

Edited by #BADOL